The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

The blaming the ODing of his step brother on black people really surprised me. I'd legit never seen anything like that before.

I've seen similar stuff. Not exactly that same case, but blaming x on y group is something that sadly I've seem one too many times.

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

sekiro coming out in about three weeks and streamers getting exclusive access before the fact is lmao

rce6dhu7d7j21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

this is the guy who puts spoilers in his youtube thumbnails and everyone hates him for doing that

Edited by Tryhard

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, I still go with how past regions are structured. The biggest or main cities cities tend to correspond to big/important ones from the real life region they're based.

Like how Saffron and Celadon are basically Tokyo, Goldenrod is Osaka, Rustboro is Fukuoka, Lumiose is Paris, Hau'Olis is Honolulu, etc. All geographically match.

Therefore, for a GB based region, London-expy would be at its end, not in the middle.

I think you're probably right, but I think the red walled city is meant to be Newcastle in that case. Manchester is probably north of that. And the pier gym should be Blackpool.

A shame that we don't see Ireland at all.

Edited by Tryhard

41 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

I think you're probably right, but I think the red walled city is meant to be Newcastle in that case. Manchester is probably north of that. And the pier gym should be Blackpool.

A shame that we don't see Ireland at all.

Well, I'm still on the region being flipped. Found an image better illustrating this.

I suppose they only wanted to focus on GB.

just found a modded resident evil 2 video featuring Leon and Mr X in very small speedos and I can't stop laughing

I'd post it, but Eclipse is a prude and would ban me if she saw it

(I'm just kidding dont ban me eclipse)

Edited by Nobody

One of Lula's grandchildren died and a nightcrawler knew it BEFORE the former president, leaking the info of the death 9 minutes after it happened. Insane.

Edited by Яei Яei

tumblr_pnm3624acW1rwplwzo1_1280.png

it is good to know that irn bru is finally getting the recognition it deserves

also lol at female trainer actually having a tam o' shanter hat and tartan socks

Is it really that bad? Among the notions I have of Scots (apart from the usual potato and whiskey jokes) is that their sense of humor is alike that of the Irish in that it's self-effacing (correct me if I'm wrong). 

Edited by Karimlan

people are people in any country

some will get uppity about weird things. stereotypes aren't accurate but they are entertaining when not taken seriously

it's just a better thing to actually have any representation. when you gonna see pokemon libya lol

Edited by Tryhard

They added auctions for rare items on ragnarok mobile

Players bid using in game currency only obtained through real life money (or by selling something on those auctions).

This is how it started

309yWk3.png

6 big cat coins is one dollar.......... it sold for 4800 coins or something (so... 900 dollars), and that's not even that good of a item.

Edited by Nobody