Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Nobody said:

They added auctions for rare items on ragnarok mobile

Players bid using in game currency only obtained through real life money (or by selling something on those auctions).

This is how it started

309yWk3.png

6 big cat coins is one dollar.......... it sold for 4800 coins or something (so... 900 dollars), and that's not even that good of a item.

I think it’s because it looks cute.

how exactly

i mean it's fairly obvious that stereotyping a race as criminals or lazy and then playing it off as a joke is lame

so i'll rephrase it: people don't care about stereotypes when it's white people because they are almost never harmful or even necessarily negative

i couldn't care less when it comes to fried chicken memes

Edited by Tryhard

the two closest that I can think of are the Irish: that used to be known as basically "the niggers of the white race" which of course was total bullshit, but isn't really relevant now. the biggest stereotype they have now is being jovially and often drunk.

and rednecks who have a stereotype about being white trash living in rural America and being incestuous. which I don't find funny either.

Edited by Tryhard

your comments on anything construed as political are always extremely lame my dude

literally say something passive aggressive and vague, and then never respond after that

gg no re

Edited by Tryhard

i've seen a lot of people having concerns about it though, some of which are understandable

kinda makes me think - how much of the "rpg" element actually makes souls games or bloodborne good?

because it really only facilitated different playstyles. but none of the games have ever really handled someone sitting back and spamming magic too well.

i do enjoy being able to play differently but the games were rarely balanced around numerous playstyles. kind of makes me wonder if a more focused playstyle is a better way to go from now on with from's enemy and level designs.

people complaining about no co-op or multiplayer, people complaining about no armour/clothing changes (from what we've seen so far)

from are pretty tight lipped on everything though. we've seen like, two areas, one has been barely shown and pretty much no npcs.

and of course the "this game looks easy" complaints

not being able to overlevel, not being able to just hold the block button, and not being able to button mash, somehow I think our friend dsp will struggle.

though mostly it looks like 'trash' enemies will be easier than souls, because you can quite easily deplete their health bar, break their posture, or stealth kill them. but the minibosses and tougher enemies look as though they'll be far more difficult.

it'll be interesting

Edited by Tryhard

oh i haven't been following people's opinions about it

in fact i haven't followed the pre release at all, and just said "game looks so fucking good" based on that clip you just posted, which i did indeed think looked very good

it looks pretty

to be honest, there hasn't been too much pre-release stuff. there's been a demo that a lot of people have played by this point and where that videos from and it's about six months old now, and takes about 15-20 minutes to get through, and then there was a gameinformer information drop that showed a little bit of another area

that's about all we've seen. i think we saw more of bloodborne pre-release since they had a demo that was all of central yharnam

kinda surprising for activision publishing it tbh

Edited by Tryhard

Is it that time already?

Hmm, I sometimes forget those sort of things are tied to Ash Wednesday and/or Lent.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I have not cared for carnival in the slightest till I have figured out I could use it for cosplay purposes. Actually I like the event, but I hate the crowd. And with my asthma I cannot stand the smell of cigarettes. 

This year's carnival could become problematic since a storm is going on right now.