• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

you say that, but she's beholden to the DUP in a coalition government, which is the political wing of some paramilitary "UK loyalist" groups that were operating in ireland

not much since the good friday agreement but the political parties on either side in ireland have ties to terrorist groups in the not-so-distant past lol

led by the wonderful Ian Paisley for many years at the end of this

Edited by Tryhard

Since a few days ago I've started seeing monarch butterflies as they migrate north.

Sometimes I wonder why they chose to fly through the city. It's not like the birds who can afford to fly a bit higher. One of them almost collided with me as I came back from the store. lol

Jesus Christ, anti-natalists are among the most annoying people in the world, and make vegans and crossfitters great by comparison.

"I HATE LIFE SO HOW DARE YOU HAVE CHILDREN", "THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE IN 50 YEARS YOU'RE BRINGING YOUR CHILDREN TO MISERY"

I don't have the slightly interest in having children, but damn it's like for those people life is all about misery and suffering

TBH (and even though I'm not one who usually criticizes the media because i'm an extreme defensor of free press), I legit beleive this sensationalist coverage won't do anyone any good, quite the contrary. People who hate everyone and want to get attention to show everyone how much they hate humanity will be more likely to copycat the shooting, lawmakers will take the wrong lessons from it, and no reasonable solution will be presented. I'm already fed up with the coverage TBH.

Today at the gym, while I was at the treadmill, BandNews fucking spent the entire 20 minutes looping footage of the shooting. What sort of good does this sort of thing do? What sort of benefit will anyone get by endlessly showcasing the shooters' hobbies or whatever?