• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Severa can kill shit fine without Lethality.

Exactly - I see no use for a skill with as godawful an activation rate as Lethality.

Armshift is good (if only they had made every legendary weapon to have infinite uses like Falchion)

To me, it's not that big a deal, since for one, hardly any characters have the LUK to make any really good use of Armsthrift, and second, aside from regalia, there isn't too much that I'd be grateful for getting extended usage out of.

To me, it's not that big a deal, since for one, hardly any characters have the LUK to make any really good use of Armsthrift, and second, aside from regalia, there isn't too much that I'd be grateful for getting extended usage out of.

Forged Tomahawk, Mystletainn, etc.

Besides, getting to 50 Luck isn't TOO hard.

Forged Tomahawk, Mystletainn, etc.

Besides, getting to 50 Luck isn't TOO hard.

Also having a partner who raises your luck when paired...

Yeah but at least it could be a nice way rather than to have to buy new weapons almost every second map....

blahblahblah money for nothing blahblahblah

(Translated: It isn't as though you'll be having any real money problems by the time you can get your hands on weapons that Armsthrift would actually be appreciated on.)

Edited by Levant Fortner

I'm going to list the females of Awakening by how much I like them likea terrible person.

Miriel

Nowi

Kjelle

Cherche

Say'ri

Olivia

Anna

Nah

Somoe

Maribelle

Lissa

Panne

Tharja

Flavia

Sully

Cordelia

Cynthia

Servera

Lucina

I'm terrible. Also, I propose we refer to Miriel as 'The Hat'. Her hat is so magnificint that Minerva, a wyvern, even likes her hat. Man, I hope she wears a party hat over her hat in that one downloadable content.

Edited by Leafeon

Man, I hope she wears a party hat over her hat in that one downloadable content.

Unless she's like Rosary, in which case, she likes her hat so much that she won't take it off.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hey bearclaw! We're not really in it to win it anymore. We chat here every day, so it's pretty much the only other active chat threads besides the FE4 THREAD.

blahblahblah money for nothing blahblahblah

(Translated: It isn't as though you'll be having any real money problems by the time you can get your hands on weapons that Armsthrift would actually be appreciated on.)

Well those who have downloaded the Golden Gaffe will surely have no problem...and I am one of them

it is just lame that every other legendary weapon breaks that is all.........

CAPTORS?! *takes out Lava Bow* I ain't scared of nothin'!

...Except my parents if they hear I'm still awake...

Oh, my hero *faints*

Building my streetpass team is looking to be a little easier than I first thought.

Also, I think I broke Lucina when I made it so that she'll eventually get a similar stat spread to FE10!Ike.

Edited by Little Al

Building my streetpass team is looking to be a little easier than I first thought.

Also, I think I broke Lucina when I made it so that she has a similar stat spread to FE10!Ike.

Who did you pair Chrom with?

I'm terrible. Also, I propose we refer to Miriel as 'The Hat'. Her hat is so magnificint that Minerva, a wyvern, even likes her hat. Man, I hope she wears a party hat over her hat in that one downloadable content.

Tharja not being near the top makes me a sad pasaran.

I wanna see that.

Hats on hats, hats on sword, hats on tomes, hats on hats on hats. It'll be Hat Fortress 2.

Tharja is the nicest person in the army.