The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

mooooooorning

and i saw your "lullaby" zm. I was, fortunately, asleep by then. >_> aslifhaslkfhas slept at like 3-4 am with my ps vita and just woke up now. not too bad...

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lul you both are using Chrom!Cynthia as your avy.

SUPREME

mooooooorning

and i saw your "lullaby" zm. I was, fortunately, asleep by then. >_> aslifhaslkfhas slept at like 3-4 am with my ps vita and just woke up now. not too bad...

Was it good.

OH. You want to know why I think Chrom is underrated, right?

Sask wait until I do Lunatic then I'll help you.

Edited by Zeem

Was it good.

OH. You want to know why I think Chrom is underrated, right?

Sask wait until I do Lunatic then I'll help you.

oh yes. D: as a lord.

as for the lullaby.... it was interesting to say the least.

I am so frustrated...

go follow the thread! D:

and wtf are you doing bing.

Edited by Shirley

go follow the thread! D:

What other thread again?

And it's alright ZM, apparently they made the game so that you will have to press L+R+Start+Select a lot...

What other thread again?

And it's alright ZM, apparently they made the game so that you will have to press L+R+Start+Select a lot...

Read Interceptor's walkthrough. It will break the game for you!

oh yes. D: as a lord.

as for the lullaby.... it was interesting to say the least.

Haha, good. I thought of it in 10 seconds. :P

The reason why I think Chrom is underrated compared to other lords is because everyone seems to think his personality is dull and boring. I didn't really find him boring, and thought some of his conversations were my favorite in the game. I thought his snarky little comments that came from nowhere were hilarious:

1. When Tharja and Noire were being weird, his comment along with his facial expression got a laugh out of me.

2. His conversation with Severa was lulzy.

3. His 'oh brother' after Maribelle and Brady were calling each others' names.

4. The famous 'Pega-Pony Princess' fiasco.

Also, some of his conversations, otherwise, were pretty great, as well as some other notable character moments:

1. His conversations with whoever his son is, such as Brady and Inigo, were rather heartwarming. I assume his conversation with Male!Morgan and Kjelle were nice, as well. Cynthia's was just hilarious.

2. You have to give the guy credit for still leading the Shepherds well after WITNESSING HIS OLDER SISTER KILL HERSELF. Applause needed.

3. The cutscene with him and Lucina with her revealing she's his daughter was just downright heartwarming.

Also, he's a rather amazing foot unit. So yeah. I think Chrom deserves more respect than he gets.

The reason why I think Chrom is underrated compared to other lords is because everyone seems to think his personality is dull and boring. I didn't really find him boring, and thought some of his conversations were my favorite in the game. I thought his snarky little comments that came from nowhere were hilarious:

1. When Tharja and Noire were being weird, his comment along with his facial expression got a laugh out of me.

Also, some of his conversations, otherwise, were pretty great, as well as some other notable character moments:

1. His conversations with whoever his son is, such as Brady and Inigo, were rather heartwarming. I assume his conversation with Male!Morgan and Kjelle were nice, as well. Cynthia's was just hilarious.

2. You have to give the guy credit for still leading the Shepherds well after WITNESSING HIS OLDER SISTER KILL HERSELF. Applause needed.

3. The cutscene with him and Lucina with her revealing she's his daughter was just downright heartwarming.

Also, he's a rather amazing foot unit. So yeah. I think Chrom deserves more respect than he gets.

Hmmmm... I see.... oh yeah, those pointers you listed (except #4) were definitely funny. And I can say because I just recruited Brady. But for #4, I liked the Japanese version better for that. :D

I wouldn't know him for Kjelle... god forbid I'll never marry Chrom to anyone but Sumia or female Avatar....or maiden. In my mind, the priority list for Chrom's marriage goes: female Avatar -> Sumia -> Maiden and the rest are NONEXISTENT.

but you're right. at least you don't feel Chrom is boring. ;;

What other thread again?

or you don't need select either.

Read Interceptor's walkthrough. It will break the game for you!

answered for me! well, i was referring to his current Lunatic+ one.

but that's what Lunatic is... makes you abuse Frederick for a while.... if your Avatar can't manage. I couldn't even beat Prologue there......... and by prologue, I mean the one after the freebie round vs Validar.

Edited by Shirley

I liked all those as well. And I can't help laughing when he goes into deadpan snarker mode when around Old Hubba.

Old Hubba

Oho! You're back again! What impeccable timing.

Chrom

I don't like the sound of that...

Old Hubba

No, it's good news! All the Einherjar you defeated have gathered in one place. After you defeat them this time, I can finally seal them back into their cards!

Chrom

Wait...that actually IS good news.

Old Hubba

It is, isn't it! ...There's just one tiny little catch... I, uh... Well, I sort of...forgot to get you allies. So both armies will be after you. Welp, good luck then!

Chrom

*Sigh* I knew there had to be something...

Shirley I started watching Attack on Titan and I'm like "wtf is this"

Also I don't like Chrom because he's amazingly thick headed in the main story, when the side stuff shows that he can be a snarker in equally serious situations.

I prefer a lord like Leif, where they're telling him at every step early on "this is a bad idea" and even August bails because he's trying to be typical JRPG protag, and then he actually does mess up and spends the rest of the game developing. Unlike Chrom who has a character bump once with Emmeryn's death and then goes back to being "I'm gonna hit stuff with my swordie because Avatar is stealing my spotlight"

or I might be biased because August is GREAT

Edited by PKLucas531

...................wow.......

and what do you mean "wtf is this"?! D: shingeki no kyojin is AMAZING.

and well... I dunno about being a snarker though... He's funny! and I dunno about the lords from the Japanese-exclusive releases though. so I'll say........you're biased.

Edited by Shirley