The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Galeforce is a joke.

Wait, no. Hold, hold I say!

Ah, no, that isn't a joke either. Oh wait. 'Me Hector, me swing axe now'.

No no, that isn't a joke. Wait, here's one. Owain makes his swordhand stronger by thinking of Tharja's boingy bits.

NO NO. That isn't even a passable joke. I'm terrible at this. Uhh, Neimi moved to Crimea and built a house by a river.

That doesn't even make since. Uhh, Inigo wants to be groped.

I'll stop.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Lon'qu/Olivia is awesome.

I like Fiona because she's a hated character and she doesn't deserve the hate.

Is it bad I want to write about OwainxTharja now? >_<

Edited by Zeem

I did Lunatic the first month the game came out...

Def Asset Lck flaw makes it a joke, because Avatar can have almost as much Def as Frederick by the end of the Prologue...

then you unlock Wireless, and go Dark Mage then buy Nosferatu from Merric if you want, but I did Merc > Hero because we didn't have the good SpotPass shops that early on release

Edited by PKLucas531

I did Lunatic the first month the game came out...

Def Asset Lck flaw makes it a joke, because Avatar can have almost as much Def as Frederick by the end of the Prologue...

then you unlock Wireless, and go Dark Mage then buy Nosferatu from Merric if you want, but I did Merc > Hero because we didn't have the good SpotPass shops that early on release

I'd never, EVER select Luck for the flaw because I so don't like dealing with critical hits.

Uhh, Inigo wants to be groped.

do you mean manhandled? by Gerome specifically.

It's really ok, I don't mind admitting that I need to spend more time doing Hard Mode...

lunatic is lunatic. it's a huge jump from hard. and I've....trivialized Hard mode that I'm even contemplating redoing my male avatar run as hard. :V

i think luck isn't a bad choice for flaw on harder difficulty modes because choosing the other stat can be really... uh... for a lack of better word, bad. But whenever I do Lunatic, I'm gonna aim to keep my family of destruction.

Edited by Shirley

Hey, what's wrong with Fiona? Nothing, that's what. She's actually decent when you promote her, she isn't ugly either.

Part of playing a game is to have fun, when the fun part stops to exist and it becomes frustrating the game loses it's purpose...they didn't really have to drop accuracy that badly for example...

I'd never, EVER select Luck for the flaw because I so don't like dealing with critical hits.

See, +Def means Avatar is so bulky that the crits do joke damage anyways, it's a "self fixing" Asset/Flaw too, because +Def/-Lck means he still has a 50% Lck growth :P 3 - > 9 damage isn't that big a jump. And for bosses, you can negate all crit by surrounding yourself with allies, even in the Prologue -Lck Avatar has 0% crit from the boss if Chrom and Lissa are next to him.

Edited by PKLucas531

Part of playing a game is to have fun, when the fun part stops to exist and it becomes frustrating the game loses it's purpose...they didn't really have to drop accuracy that badly for example...

Lunatic+ is even worse.

I think Lunatic is manageable, though.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65886297

You have brought this tragedy upon yourself.

*Runs*

I'm DEFINITELY writing Owain/Tharja.

Hey Zak, tell Sask how Lunatic is manageable.

Edited by Zeem

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65886297

You have brought this tragedy upon yourself.

*Runs*

oh god that OP made me run away.........

that's true... but what do you mean dropping accuracy? on Lunatic? o_o

I'm DEFINITELY writing Owain/Tharja.

Ridiculous fanfics are my job!

And yes it is...I am just unworthy yet...

@Shirley: Frederick goes from 100% hit to 80% hit in Prologue which makes early Lunatic frustrating if he misses a Brigand or something because then someone is gonna get wrecked next turn

Edited by PKLucas531

that's true... but what do you mean dropping accuracy? on Lunatic? o_o

Yes, enemies are most of the time around 100% when your units can even be at 56%

Uhh, I just waited until the wireless option popped up, sold most of my renown bonuses, and bought my friend's streetpass character. >_>

Ridiculous fanfics are my job!

Mine too. That's right, I steal waifus AND jobs. Get at me. Edited by Manface Julius

@Shirley: Frederick goes from 100% hit to 80% hit in Prologue which makes early Lunatic frustrating if he misses a Brigand or something because then someone is gonna get wrecked next turn

Ohhh, Lunatic... yes, I'm not that surprised now.

You are both sillies, SILLIES I TELL YOU!

Oh you call them silly but not me! I see how it is!

i don't even know

and you still have to get through the beginning chapters, zm.