• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

impossibru

Very, seeing as how Lissa has no weapon. I could explain since Sask (I think...) was asking about Lunatic stuff earlier but I'm too lazy.

I actually got the basis of the strategy from Interceptor's playlog where he told me about the whole water movement... so abusable.

Edited by bearclaw13

Very, seeing as how Lissa has no weapon. I could explain since Sask (I think...) was asking about Lunatic stuff earlier but I'm too lazy.

I actually got the basis of the strategy from Interceptor's playlog where he told me about the whole water movement... so abusable.

yes, that was him who was asking but he also gave up on Lunatic. xD

and I read that too! I have yet to try it out... Maybe I...should? Can you start a new file without saving/overriding?

yes, that was him who was asking but he also gave up on Lunatic. xD

and I read that too! I have yet to try it out... Maybe I...should? Can you start a new file without saving/overriding?

Have you used all your casual battle-saves? if not just go casual and battle-save before the end of each map.

And since I feel like it... how to finish the Prologue with MU getting all kills (65 turns in my case).

Turn 1: First pair Frederick into your avatar and Lissa into Chrom send both Chrom and the avatar as far to the right as possible, have MU attack the Myrmidon with his thunder tome. On EP the myrmidon will attack your avatar if Frederick dual-attacks then great! If not then wtv.

Turn 2: Move Chrom to right on top of the avatar and switch to Lissa, have Lissa heal your avatar and trade him/her a vulnerary. Then have the avatar move out onto the water right behind Lissa and transfer with her (Or else Chrom would die.) Un-equip Frederick. On EP Lissa will die to the myrmidon or the Barbarian. and Frederick will take a ton from the mage.

Turn 3: Move your avatar a slot to right. Move Frederick as far away as possible.

Turn 4: Continue to move Frederick away.

At this point you should make sure to use vulneraries whenever necessary to keep your avatar alive against the mage. After the mage lure all the physical enemies before slowly killing them with thunder (not moving is <3).

After the first wave merely repeat with the top half. Lure out the mage alone and kill. Then lure the physical enemies with thunder.

The boss can be tricky but using your sword will make his hit rate go pretty low and Chrom can always take 1 hit from him if necessary.

Have you used all your casual battle-saves? if not just go casual and battle-save before the end of each map.

Nope, but... as much as I appreciate the introduction to casual mode, I rather not touch it myself. D: even if Lunatic and Lunatic+ are harsh/hell...

as for your own run thing, did you sacrifice Lissa? O_O or are you on casual?

Nope, but... as much as I appreciate the introduction to casual mode, I rather not touch it myself. D: even if Lunatic and Lunatic+ are harsh/hell...

as for your own run thing, did you sacrifice Lissa? O_O or are you on casual?

I'm on casual and killed off both... should have included that.

Ohhhhhhhh, I'd LOVE a remake of FE4. Maybe it'll be easier for me to adjust to the game! And uh, assuming they'll localize it... >_> Cause even if it's easier to play with the PS3 controller, I still prefer to play my games off the computer.

for future brand new games... we dunno what they have in mind...

But. . . how well would it sell??? From what I read, neither of the two previous FEs sold all that well. . . And an FE4 remake would probably wind up getting censored for some reason or other...

Edited by Levant Fortner

But. . . how well would it sell??? From what I read, neither of the two previous FEs sold all that well. . . And an FE4 remake would probably wind up getting censored for some reason or other...

Well.... I don't know really. I wasn't around FE fandom until much later. And why censored?

Because they have child hunts in which they send children to labor camps until their souls are crushed and then they are trained to worship the dark god Loptyr.

This isn't a spoiler.

That, I can't imagine them leaving as is if it was localized...

Because they have child hunts in which they send children to labor camps until their souls are crushed and then they are trained to worship the dark god Loptyr.

This isn't a spoiler.

what the fuck

excuse my language (yes I say that after I curse)

Edited by Shirley

what the fuck

excuse my language (yes I say that after I curse)

I'm guessing you didn't know this?

I didn't either but I don't play games for story so I could care less.

I'm guessing you didn't know this?

I didn't either but I don't play games for story so I could care less.

i never played fe4 or 5. i tried 4 but then i got....lost? confused?

FE5 is darker. :D

wtf was IS on when they made those games D:

And then you have Julius! He hunts small children and makes them his slaves, but he also likes flowers and gardens!!1

FE4 and 5 were made when Shouzou Kaga headed the series, Nintendo kinda made things all bright rainbows after he left. 3, 4 and 5 all have some darker things in them.

I like it a lot more than the games nowadays, plotwise :c

Edited by PKLucas531

And then you have Julius! He hunts small children and makes them his slaves, but he also likes flowers and gardens!!1

FE4 and 5 were made when Shouzou Kaga headed the series, Nintendo kinda made things all bright rainbows after he left. 3, 4 and 5 all have some darker things in them.

I like it a lot more than the games nowadays, plotwise :c

Quite literally in the case in of Chapter 24 in Awakening.

wtf was IS on when they made those games D:

An amazing drug that made them write dark and mature stories? They need to take more.

How did you not mention the fact that he's the basically the antichrist?