• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Taguels are like the dumbest thing ever and their lack of story presence didn't help to sell me on them.

:/

But I approve of Frederick being afraid of bunnies

Edited by PKLucas531

That's a really dumb reason. You probably got reported.

Yeah. That's what happened.

...let's just say that several people on that board hate me... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66369496

This thread was de-railed in honor of my ban... these guys know me a lot better than they technically should..

That's why you reclass Panne to wyvern rider.

Yeah. That's what happened.

...let's just say that several people on that board hate me... http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/66369496

This thread was de-railed in honor of my ban... these guys know me a lot better than they technically should..

Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow.

Wow.

Well, you're welcome here. People here are pretty rude and racist against Panne and Yarne, but for the most part, most people here are cool.

Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow.

Wow.

Well, you're welcome here. People here are pretty rude and racist against Panne and Yarne, but for the most part, most people here are cool.

Most of the people there who hate me hate me because I outsmarted them and use sarcasm as my main weapon when debating... I'm not the most lovable of persons...

For ALL three weaknesses? Sure....

I have no comment about your post. It's pretty lame. ;/

Most of the people there who hate me hate me because I outsmarted them and use sarcasm as my main weapon when debating... I'm not the most lovable of persons...

Dude. GFAQs is full of idiots. That board is full of idiotic morons. Do the math.

Dude. GFAQs is full of idiots. That board is full of idiotic morons. Do the math.

Yeah, I'll probably get back on in a month or so when my history is deleted and they let me back (although they remain strict...). Just for the enjoyment of all those idiots...

Hey, Richard, what's wrong with Panne.

ZM, there are a lot of games you should get for your 3DS, I'll reccomend some of the games I have.

Pokemon Rumble Blast

Etrian Odyssey IV

Mario Kart 7

Liberation Maiden

Picdun 2: Witch's Curse

Bloody Vampire

3D Classics: Kid Icarus

Game & Watch Gallery

Game & Watch Gallery 2

Metroid 2

Oops, that's every game I have for my 3DS. Besides the above, you can get every handheld Zelda besides Minish Cap. The Oracle games are both $4.99 until the 30th and Link's Awakening(Deluxe) is $5.99. You can get both NES Zeldas too, OoT3D is also a thing, that's downloadabe as well. And yeah, check out the eShop.

That's like everyone at SF though. >_>

Yeah but at GameFAQs people don't understand the uses of sarcasm and hated my superior mental capacity.

Y'see, what you should do is make a new account why now and tell them you're back. That'll make them mad.

You did read the thread right? Most of my haters lay low, my lovers (I have a semi-fanclub >_>) are way more outspoken.

ZM, there are a lot of games you should get for your 3DS, I'll reccomend some of the games I have.

Pokemon Rumble Blast

Etrian Odyssey IV

Mario Kart 7

Liberation Maiden

Picdun 2: Witch's Curse

Bloody Vampire

3D Classics: Kid Icarus

Game & Watch Gallery

Game & Watch Gallery 2

Metroid 2

Oops, that's every game I have for my 3DS. Besides the above, you can get every handheld Zelda besides Minish Cap. The Oracle games are both $4.99 until the 30th and Link's Awakening(Deluxe) is $5.99. You can get both NES Zeldas too, OoT3D is also a thing, that's downloadabe as well. And yeah, check out the eShop.

He's racist against Taguel.

The ones on that list I'm thinking of getting are EO4 and Mario Kart 7, though Pokemon: Rumble Blast sounds tempting. I want the Oracle Zelda, too. Hmm, I'll see what I can do when I get paid.

He's racist against Taguel.

The ones on that list I'm thinking of getting are EO4 and Mario Kart 7, though Pokemon: Rumble Blast sounds tempting. I want the Oracle Zelda, too. Hmm, I'll see what I can do when I get paid.

Get Rune Factory 4 when it comes out. It's what I'm doing.

I'm still reading through the thread.

lulz. They literally started bringing in quotes of me... and stating things that I had done...

Those people are crazy. I'll miss them

Also. I've never liked Mario games so... can't help you there.

Edited by bearclaw13

*leaves Ein to use his adrenaline on all of nothing*

Taguels in general fail to hold a candle to Manaketes. It doesn't help that they got gypped in terms of what boosts beaststones give them.

lulz. They literally started bringing in quotes of me... and stating things that I had done...

Those people are crazy. I'll miss them

Also. I've never liked Mario games so... can't help you there.

Heh. XD

WHAT

Taguels in general fail to hold a candle to Manaketes. It doesn't help that they got gypped in terms of what boosts beaststones give them.

Reclass them to Wyvern Rider.

That's the best solution.