The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'll be interested in seeing the pairing analysis, since those pairings are very uncommon and not done often.

I was really boring canon with mine:

Jamka x Aideen

Holyn x Ayra

Levin x Fury

Claud x Sylvia

Beowulf x Lachesis

Azel x Tiltyu

Midayele x Briggid

No Lex/Ayra? :<

The analysis is later on in this post.

Where's mine?

The Brave Lance and Finn will be reunited in Gen II.

Sigurd/Deirdre: :awesome:

Quan/Ethlyn: :awesome:

Dew/Ayra: This is a really good pairing, from what I remember from playing this game. Larcei and Ulster's HP may not be as high as it would be if their father was someone like Holyn, but the growths Dew gives them are pretty damn good, especially for Ulster. Sol is nice in addition to Astra, and with Bargain, they won't have to worry about cash. They already murder arenas, so as long as Dew and Ayra pair just fine, I won't have to worry about the kids.

Alec/Aideen: Um...it gives both Lester and Lana Pursuit? That's pretty nifty in itself. Checking the growths, the growths are pretty similar to more popular Aideen pairings (Jamke and Midir mainly), but Lester and Lana are a bit slower than their Midir counterparts. Oh well, the only thing that blows is that Lester won't get a cool bow upon inheritance. *shrugs* Seems rather manageable, regardless.

Lewyn/Raquesis: I found this to actually be a solid pairing. Delmud and Nanna are crazy fast, and their Hezul blood keeps their STR really high. If he ever got lucky with his MAG, Delmud can even make use of magic swords, while Nanna has a better chance with her MAG to be an efficient healer. I think I'll have Lewyn pass down the Pursuit Ring. Leif doesn't really need it, from my experience. I'm thinking of having Ethlyn pass down the brave sword, though.

Azel/Sylvia: Oh whoa. This looks like a rather good pairing for Corple. 60% MAG and 55% SPD? If I ever got him to promotion (I probably will), he'd be rather beastly. As for Leen, her MAG growth I think would be the highest aside from HP. LOL, I might give her the fire sword for the hell of it. GO FALA.

Ardan/Fury: I don't give a damn about Ced's stats. It's Fee's usefulness I'm worried about. Thankfully, Ardan gives her some rather beastly growths for a Pegasus knight (though a 40% growth is kind of painful, but hey, her base is high enough and I can always RNG abuse her, haha), and he can always give Ced a Magic Ring. A really good pairing.

Claude/Tiltyu: Unfortunately Arthur can use staves upon promotion, so the Valkyrie staff is kind of useless. Oh well, I never really needed it anyway. This pairing makes an inferior Arthur and Tinny compared to Azel/Tiltyu, but hey, Tinny would have A staves upon promotion, which would give her access to every staff aside from the Valkyrie staff. Pretty rad. I'll probably use Tinny more than Arthur in that regard.

Lex/Briggid: Patty~ <3 Um...anyway, Elite/Paragon does wonders for her, and it does for Faval as well. Not to mention the two will have a lot of DEF, but their SPD won't be as good as it can be. Oh well, they double everything anyway, and well...yeah. Great pairing.

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, you look exactly like I thought you would... XP

You really expected me to look like that? Then again, I did have a hand drawing of me as my profile pic back then, and it's practically spot on when it came to my appearance.

You really expected me to look like that? Then again, I did have a hand drawing of me as my profile pic back then, and it's practically spot on when it came to my appearance.

Exaaaactly. XP

Hi Interest. Have you seen my Marth cosplay?

Exaaaactly. XP

I always thought people would've been all "Ah, it's just an online picture and it's not actually Randoman." I guess I was wrong. XD

Also ZM, I consider Holyn x Ayra canon and not Lex x Ayra since Skasaher looks so much more like Holyn than Lex (they're even the same class). Also, Holyn gets along with Ayra a lot better than Lex.

Edited by Randoman

Your analytical side apparently murdered the thread ZM.

I don't know why I bothered, haha. Oh well, at least Criz paid attention to it.

Doing Jamke/Ayra instead of Dew/Ayra because:

1. Adept, Duel, Pursuit, Nihil, and Astra on the sword twins seems hilarious.

2. Better STR.

3. I don't feel like pairing Dew and Jamke is one of my favorite Gen I characters.

Gyarados is crazy good in Gen IV and onward.

Yeah. Though constant switch grinding gets old after a while, especially with a Pokémon in the slow experience group...

I paid attention to it. I didn't expect all those pairings to actually be decent. I mean, barely anyone uses pairings like those (though I'll admit, some like Alec x Adean and Azel x Sylvia seem quite useful and underrated).

Good job Rando~

Thanks. It's kind of disappointing how little posts my cosplay thread is getting (thanks ZM for your post, by the way).

Yeah. Though constant switch grinding gets old after a while, especially with a Pokémon in the slow experience group...

True...

I paid attention to it. I didn't expect all those pairings to actually be decent. I mean, barely anyone uses pairings like those (though I'll admit, some like Alec x Adean and Azel x Sylvia seem quite useful and underrated).

Thanks. It's kind of disappointing how little posts my cosplay thread is getting (thanks ZM for your post, by the way).

Alec/Adean seems to be an alright pairing. I mean, I'd rather use Alec than Midir, though at least Midir passes down bows and has potential brave bow access. As for Azel/Sylvia, it's definitely a good one for Corple, and Leen might be able to have passable combat with magic swords.

No problem, buddy.

Just give it a few rando.

FE5 is so wearing...

Yeah, I guess I'm a bit impatient about hearing people's input on my cosplay.

I've heard about how hard FE5 is, with the AI being evil and trying to mess you up by capturing your units and even trading items among each other. That sounds kind of creepy with how smart they are.

Edited by Randoman

I always thought people would've been all "Ah, it's just an online picture and it's not actually Randoman." I guess I was wrong. XD

I thought that at first, although I always compulsively see people as their Avy/Prof. Pic if I lack any other reference... XP

Doing Jamke/Ayra instead of Dew/Ayra because:

1. Adept, Duel, Pursuit, Nihil, and Astra on the sword twins seems hilarious.

2. Better STR.

3. I don't feel like pairing Dew and Jamke is one of my favorite Gen I characters.

Hmmm. Also, Charm doesn't completely suck in FE4.

Yeah, I guess I'm a bit impatient about hearing people's input on my cosplay.

I've heard about how hard FE5 is, with the AI being evil and trying to mess you up by capturing your units and even trading items among each other. That sounds kind of creepy with how smart they are.

Well then. The only trading I've seen with regard to enemy units is with healing items, and even then, that was only in the Tellius Saga, and Awakening (you're not notified in the latter, but it DOES happen).