• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll give the progress for the first few chapters of this Nuzlocke run. I'm still emoing over my loss of data for my main files. :< Fuck.

Premonition:

lolwut. Skipping cutscenes. >_>

Prologue:

Hi Acacia and Criz. :3 I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM. But BLS doesn't believe me. FINE. And then Acacia decides to drag me along to town when bandits attacked. Oh look, I remember how to battle but not my name or anything.

Weakened the boss with Acacia and then keeled him with yours truly. This is gonna be hard not to pair FeMU and Chrom...

Stahp it, BLS. Why you so skeptical of me. AT LEAST ACACIA TRUSTS ME. And then BLS ruins Criz's idea of staying in a hotel but BLS is like, "let's be realistic and keep marching. And then make camp when dusk falls."

Chapter 1:

FIRST NIGHT OUT WITH 'EM. Setting up camp... and since when the hell did I like bear meat....

Acacia senses stuff and Criz follows... AND EARTHQUAKE. Cutscene to seeing forest fire and then some gate opening in the sky to reveal monsters... Creepy. Acacia protects his little sister.... Criz? SO DOES "MARTH."

Let's go kill undead stuff. And Ace and Jprebs join us.... Wow, why was this battle so painful? I used practically everyone, except BLS as a just-in-case for Criz.

Marth is introduced all mysterious-like.

And I am introduced to Ayanami, who turns out to be the ruler of Ylisse/Iris... Also sister of Acacia and Criz. Man, at least Marthur had some real siblings in his run....

Supports unlocked.

AcaciaxShirley: >_> THANKS FOR NOT SEEING ME AS A LADY.

AcexShirley: Ace feels she's getting fat and then she's talking about muscles? What. And...fiber...what...

Chapter 2:

Time to meet the rest... Freohr, Garland, and Levant. Levant is so...classy and Freohr trips the moment she sees Acacia... Wow, so unrealistic. But it's time to march to Regna Ferox!

Oh hey, when did NinjaMonkey show up. His sprite isn't even in the fucking screen.

Garland, why didn't you tell ZM about the march? Man, this is inappropriate right now but I just realized I love his voice when he says "まって!" just as he shows up.

Oh great. I'm not excited for this map. :/ And Garland decides to forget his axe somewhere...

Battle: WOW HOW DID I MISS? Second time it happened in this run. And then ZM hits the enemy because I stood adjacent to him. WOW.

8 turns. Wooooooow.... I DON'T WANNA KILL ANYONE THOUGH.

Post-battle: Pegasus shows up and it's Freohr's time to shine. After she trips.

Casualties:

None.

Supports:

None.

Edited by Shirley

Oh hey, when did NinjaMonkey show up. His sprite isn't even in the fucking screen.

Actually, in that scene, if you have a sharp eye, you CAN see that he's on the far left of the screen getting scrolled off.

And so, the misadventures of me and my merry men begin. Fun times ahead. XD

OH YES. FUN TIMES.

Actually, in that scene, if you have a sharp eye, you CAN see that he's on the far left of the screen getting scrolled off.

I...did not really look that carefully.

Shirley's husbando is going to kill me in that run

:<

wait what

do you even know who's my husbando

AND YEAH pairings will be eventually revealed. I think I already revealed one.

Edited by Shirley

Okay, I'll give the progress for the first few chapters of this Nuzlocke run. I'm still emoing over my loss of data for my main files. :< Fuck.

Premonition:

Prologue:

Hi Acacia and Criz. :3 I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM. But BLS doesn't believe me. FINE. And then Acacia decides to drag me along to town when bandits attacked. Oh look, I remember how to battle but not my name or anything.

Weakened the boss with Acacia and then keeled him with yours truly. This is gonna be hard not to pair FeMU and Chrom...

Stahp it, BLS. Why you so skeptical of me. AT LEAST ACACIA TRUSTS ME. And then BLS ruins Criz's idea of staying in a hotel but BLS is like, "let's be realistic and keep marching. And then make camp when dusk falls."

Chapter 1:

FIRST NIGHT OUT WITH 'EM. Setting up camp... and since when the hell did I like bear meat....

Acacia senses stuff and Criz follows... AND EARTHQUAKE. Cutscene to seeing forest fire and then some gate opening in the sky to reveal monsters... Creepy. Acacia protects his little sister.... Criz? SO DOES "MARTH."

Let's go kill undead stuff. And Ace and Jprebs join us.... Wow, why was this battle so painful? I used practically everyone, except BLS as a just-in-case for Criz.

And I am introduced to Ayanami, who turns out to be the ruler of Ylisse/Iris... Also sister of Acacia and Criz. Man, at least Marthur had some real siblings in his run....

Supports unlocked.

AcexShirley: Ace feels she's getting fat and then she's talking about muscles? What. And...fiber...what...

Chapter 2:

Time to meet the rest... Freohr, Garland, and Levant. Levant is so...classy and Freohr trips the moment she sees Acacia... Wow, so unrealistic. But it's time to march to Regna Ferox!

Garland, why didn't you tell ZM about the march? Man, this is inappropriate right now but I just realized I love his voice when he says "まって!" just as he shows up.

Oh great. I'm not excited for this map. :/ And Garland decides to forget his axe somewhere...

Battle: WOW HOW DID I MISS? Second time it happened in this run. And then ZM hits the enemy because I stood adjacent to him. WOW.

Casualties:

None.

Supports:

None.

*hugs SHirley*

Premonition:

Prologue:

Chapter 1:

Supports unlocked.

Chapter 2:

Casualties:

None.

Supports:

None.

haha this is great

liking this Shirley~

B-but... Donny/Lissa? >___>

And hi Criz!

TWO CHAPTERS SO FAR.

Chapter 3:

BATTLE PREP SCREEN.

Deployed: Acacia, Shirley, Garland, Criz, ZM, Emerald, BLS, Ace.

LOVEBIRDS. Oh god... *skips* Wait, why am I recruiting NM AGAIN? Using BLS as a pair-up partner for Fre..... and wow, thanks, ZM, you just gained Speed on your level up. But shit, that wasn't so bad. And now that stupid Knight believes Acacia...

Casualties: None.

Supports:

ShirleyxZM: ZM comes in reading my mind and helps me make a present for Acacia... Huh?

AcexEmerald: Ace wants Emerald to study her. Uh...

Chapter 4:

Deployed: Acacia, Shirley, NM, Jprebs, Criz, ZM.

I'm imagining Slayer as some hairy brute... Uh.... Awkward times to come, huh. But Slayer likes Acacia using plain speech. And now we must fight to dethrone DLV so Slayer has power to send us troops. Now, why can't we just ask DLV instead? Oh well. :/

OH LOOK. Acacia beat his own daughter. I mean, uh, Marth. And then DLV is like, even though I dethroned him, he's gonna give me one of his best men: Ein.

"He gives orders. I stab people. I think our roles are clear." XD

Oh geez, now Levant gets kidnapped... Oh fuck I hate this map. On all modes. And Peppy wants to come along to save Levant....only to get rejected.

Casualties: None.

Supports: None.

Edited by Shirley