• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So most of us can agree that POR's support system was good. But that can we agree that the game was far too easy?

Can't speak of this, haven't played beyond Normal. Although one thing I agree on, EarthxEarth support was OP. Imagine if the IkexZihark supports weren't removed, and then gains support with him and Oscar. His Evd would rise through the roof...

i see that it changed some things for the better, but it's still screwing you out of characters for not doing it.

That's true, but I don't feel that that's an issue seeing how, as I said before,

You also have literally all the time in the world to pair your units up.

You can only be screwed out of a character if A. One of the previous characters(a parent in this case) dies or B. The requirements for recruiting them in the chapter aren't fulfilled.

Both of these can happen in literally every Fire Emblem game ever.

He could just be talking about the main story, where you might not have the time to get all the pair ups needed to get every child unit - at least to the point they would even be remotely usable, etc etc (devil's advocate o noes)

Edited by Interest

That's true, but I don't feel that that's an issue seeing how, as I said before,

You can only be screwed out of a character if A. One of the previous characters(a parent in this case) dies or B. The requirements for recruiting them in the chapter aren't fulfilled.

Both of these can happen in literally every Fire Emblem game ever.

but the simple fact is that if you don't want to see units getting married, you're locked out of characters the game can give you. that sucks.

That's slackness?

Guess it is, yes.

If you're not farming like a Chinese, the game can be (a bit) hard.

But, for pwn FE8 in one name : Ross.

Or don't use Seth

Or don't use Franz

Or don't use the Cavalier

Or Don't use Duessel

Okay fuck it, too many restriction to count

I already restrict myself from using Cavs in FE8.

I don't like them anyways.

If you're not farming like a Chinese, the game can be (a bit) hard.

But, for pwn FE8 in one name : Ross.

FE8_Ross.gifFuck yeahhhhh. Zerker Ross best Ross.

Edited by Interest

FE8 can be difficult if you don't grind at the tower.

....Not really....

but the simple fact is that if you don't want to see units getting married, you're locked out of characters the game can give you. that sucks.

Given the fact that S-ranks are beneficial in every way, there is no reason not to get them that isn't extremely petty and/or personal.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Now in the main story, where you might not have the time (or deployment slots) to get all the pair ups needed to get every child unit - at least to the point they would even be remotely usable, etc etc (devil's advocate o noes)

Rev: Also worth noting some units are nearly unusable, especially as difficulty levels rise, locking you out of certain child units (or optimal pairings), blah blah.

And with that I'll be back in a bit. Don't blow up this thread while I'm gone lol.

Edited by Interest

So most of us can agree that POR's support system was good. But that can we agree that the game was far too easy?

PoR was my very first FE. I failed Normal Mode so hard, lololol.