• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr.Andonuts/The Saturns appears later in this game (Ch7). Why doesn't his son Jeff Andonuts play any part in this game?! Or could it be that he stayed in his own era?

I believe that M3 Dr. Andonuts is a descendant of Jeff or something.

Well, I have a bit of a headache which should wear off soon enough, and I'm wishing I was still asleep right now. XP You?

Enjoying Mother 3 after finally hitting the weekened.

Best song from that game in my opinion.

Yes.
Ha ha...
It's great for when your setting out on an adventure as a kid.

I wish. She's only in Link's Awakening. Martha the Mermaid, in 3D

By the way, City in the Sky, Forest Temple and Wind Temple are my favorite dungeon themes. Which works beause they're my favorite dungeons in each of their respective games.

I always liked this one...

My favorite Zelda temple of all time? Either Stone Tower Temple in Majora's Mask or the Wind Temple in The Wind Waker.

I think I'd like Snowpeak Ruins in Twilight Princess, too.

*laughs*
And no one would want to live there with all of the bottomless pits in the basement.

Edge is the best in FFIV. 'Nuff said.

Only that his Defenses suck. His Speed is top notch though.

Maybe I can return for a little while then...

Avy.
Ha ha...
Commander Char rulz. The federation of Zeon.

I believe that M3 Dr. Andonuts is a descendant of Jeff or something.

Has to be.
There is no way that he could live after 100years like Porky/Pokey did since he was only a child and Jeff's father was much older.
Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Well, then just let things go motion as usual and leave things be.

Has to be.

There is no way that he could live after 100years like Porky/Pokey did since he was only a child and Jeff's father was much older.

I don't know. He has a time machine after all. And if the Hall of Memories is any indication, it could be anyone from Jeff's father, to an older Jeff, to any descendant of them. Occam's Razor would suggest Jeff's Father though, since it's practically the same sprite. If it were any other, you'd think he'd have a different sprite or at least an altered one.

Well, then just let things go motion as usual and leave things be.

I don't know. He has a time machine after all. And if the Hall of Memories is any indication, it could be anyone from Jeff's father, to an older Jeff, to any descendant of them. Occam's Razor would suggest Jeff's Father though, since it's practically the same sprite. If it were any other, you'd think he'd have a different sprite or at least an altered one.

Time travel and being cryogenically frozen would have to explain otherwise. He always did invent time machines after all. How else were Ness and the other able to fight Giygas otherwise? But why Jeff didn't make an appearance...that was never told.

Time travel and being cryogenically frozen would have to explain otherwise. He always did invent time machines after all. How else were Ness and the other able to fight Giygas otherwise? But why Jeff didn't make an appearance...that was never told.

No, I meant Porky's Time Machine. He was the one who brought Dr. Andonauts to the future after all.