The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

That little girl in your sig is mine. :smug:

what no you don't even know her.

and gtfo Jprebs. I should get S with Ein because. WE ARE HUG BUDDIES.

Try general fire emblem first, ZM? But then since it'll be a hack...

Edited by Ninfia

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...if we get any flak from the hacking community... bleh.

Where should I post the thread? And what should I name it? And what should be in the first post? Agh...

Maybe create your own site? I don't know the process of making one, but if you, you can have full reign of it.

Our hack idea has no place in General FE, Shirley.

and will you all stfu about supports

christ almighty

I suppose. But you already have the hacking place you could go for. I dunno how everyone's posts will be... because everyone will have to be on their best behavior since it's not FftF. :P

And no!

But wherever you make the thread or something, toss me a link in PM, alright? I think I'm gonna go to bed now. >___>

Maybe create your own site? I don't know the process of making one, but if you, you can have full reign of it.

Perhaps, but I myself don't know how to make one.

I suppose. But you already have the hacking place you could go for. I dunno how everyone's posts will be... because everyone will have to be on their best behavior since it's not FftF. :P

But wherever you make the thread or something, toss me a link in PM, alright? I think I'm gonna go to bed now. >___>

I guess...

Night.

For now, we could just make a few, nice google docs and put down plot summaries for each chapter/the whole game as well as a cast list and a few folders for dialogue that we can all access in the time between setting up a dedicated thread or site.

For now, we could just make a few, nice google docs and put down plot summaries for each chapter/the whole game as well as a cast list and a few folders for dialogue that we can all access in the time between setting up a dedicated thread or site.

I agree on this. And for added measure, have only one person make them and lock them from public editing.

Rest well, Shirley.

Don't you have to pay a server and stuff to keep it running?

I agree on this. And for added measure, have only one person make them and lock them from public editing.

I can get on that in the morning when I'm near my real computer again.

Still deciding.

In that case, I'd like to be associated with the villain before the story starts. He and I as childhood friends from whatever kingdom and are an unstoppable duo, until he turns evil, and we go our separate ways, which is when I become a vigilante. That's my vague plot story

Excellent idea!