• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ap apap, no gun rank. Of course, as priest, purchasing this master seal would let you become a bishop and use light magic...interested?

Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger...

Aha, indeed I do. Care to invest in a killing edge or, maybe a few goddess icons?

I'll take 3 Killing edges. Those trinkets resembling higher deities have no effect on me. I'm too tainted...

I'll take 3 Killing edges. Those trinkets resembling higher deities have no effect on me. I'm too tainted...

Hm hm, that will be 36 hundred for the killing edges. The best you can get without robbing someone...

As or your little problem, I have just the thing

*Pulls out blue pearly thing*

The Master Pearl. All it takes is one, and it automatically caps any single stat! Not even the more tainted men are immune to it, which makes them quite hard to stumble upon...

I feel like playing Resident Evil 4. But it's night time and I'll be scared. Even though RE4 is more action-y than the ones before it and I'm near the end. With infinite ammo stuff and the Killer 7. So I have nothing to be afraid of, but still. OH MAN. I remember when I first played, I screwed up in the beginning and Leon was decapitated. I was done with the game for a few months.