The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Ok this is something serious I'm asking here, In my homework I have to write a story in the perspective of a venomous snake ( the original story is already done I just have to write it from the perspective of the snake of the story), and I'm just so confused. Do I have to write it in the snake's thoughts, or with the snake as a focus? I'm seriously blocked SF, the teacher was too vague with his description, HELP ME SF!!111

Please.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this is something serious I'm asking here, In my homework I have to write a story in the perspective of a venomous snake ( the original story is already done I just have to write it from the perspective of the snake of the story), and I'm just so confused. Do I have to write it in the snake's thoughts, or with the snake as a focus? I'm seriously blocked SF, the teacher was too vague with his description, HELP ME SF!!111

Please.

looks like you can do either

Oh wait....

Why not 2 different stories with each of those things...

BRILLIANT.

you have the patience for that?? O_o

Hm. I'm taking my leave of you all now.

*Waves* Bye Crizzie

Please.

To help you here, what was the snake's role in the original story? Once you know that, all gotta do is just expand on it

*Waves* Bye Crizzie

To help you here, what was the snake's role in the original story? Once you know that, all gotta do is just expand on it

The snake bites a guy, poisons guy, snake is killed by guy. (Guy then dies in the end because of the poison).

That's it.

I feel like playing Resident Evil 4. But it's night time and I'll be scared. Even though RE4 is more action-y than the ones before it and I'm near the end. With infinite ammo stuff and the Killer 7. So I have nothing to be afraid of, but still. OH MAN. I remember when I first played, I screwed up in the beginning and Leon was decapitated. I was done with the game for a few months.

Weak.

The snake bites a guy, poisons guy, snake is killed by guy. (Guy then dies in the end because of the poison).

That's it.

wow, that's really..... vague. You'd have to give the snake a full back story yourself and finalize it with it killing and being killed by the guy. How the snake was before that incident is up to you

Unless you end up with 2-3 different docs, and then they diverge. It's not a good organization move.

I understand that. I meant that as in no one has said they will yet. We do need to know who's doing it before anyone starts it.

I understand that. I meant that as in no one has said they will yet. We do need to know who's doing it before anyone starts it.

Well, I remember Foxxie saying she will do so once she wakes up. Don't know who else raised their hands.