The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

TOO MANY PAGES. SUMMARIZE. D:

Oh no, I couldn't~ Just because I existed for all the threads that got dumped in there doesn't mean I'm going to remember everythiiiiiiiiing and I didn't visit every single thread anyway!

So not even I know the entire thing =o

All I can really say is that I think randomness was more common back then and probably even more accepted than now! Oh and guys seeking or flirting with or trying to capture the girls of the internet was also a lot more common/acceptable I guess x3 There were goods and bads of the past SF~

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Second person to die.

DR2 is the opposite of DR1 for me, where DR1 I liked basically every guy but hated most of the girls, meanwhile DR2 most of the guys are just... bland except for the mechanic and coach.

DON'TTTT.

hmmmm, that might be true. but I can't say I like a lot of the people in DR2 so far... not even the protag. Just Nanami.

Hm, is it of the Kill 'em All formula...?

not really, but there is the concept of mutual killing where you can't be discovered and if you are, EXECUTION. UPUPUPUPU.

.... wait.

Oh no, I couldn't~ Just because I existed for all the threads that got dumped in there doesn't mean I'm going to remember everythiiiiiiiiing and I didn't visit every single thread anyway!

So not even I know the entire thing =o

All I can really say is that I think randomness was more common back then and probably even more accepted than now!

Ohhh.... weeeeeeeeelll.... that thing sure is random.

RANDOMNESS SHOULD BE ACCEPTED NOW TOO.

Hm, is it of the Kill 'em All formula...?

It's a murder mystery game(that plays like a more dramatic Phoenix Wright, like you "shoot through" arguments with "evidence bullets") where 15 high school students are locked up in their school. They're given an ultimatum of never seeing the outside world(and their families, etc) again or murdering a classmate. If they can get away with it during the trial, everyone but the murderer dies and the murderer is free to leave.

They're given incentives like, if you pull it off you get to leave AND leave with 100 billion yen, or if no one murders all of their deepest secrets will be revealed, things like that. The extra incentive is that none of the students know or care for each other prior to the incident so naturally some of them want to get out more than they want to protect each other.

Ohhh.... weeeeeeeeelll.... that thing sure is random.

RANDOMNESS SHOULD BE ACCEPTED NOW TOO.

Well as it should be! It's a whole bunch of topics compiled into one!

Nowadays (though maybe more so a year or two ago, before a bunch of new people drawn by Awakening spilled in I guess~) I see complaints in FFtF about "this thread is so pointless it's stupid" but those people would have a heart attack from all the pointless threads way in the early days x3 We were easily entertained people!! =D

But who will cook the food if the chef dies?!

They have unlimited food that the evil headmaster provides for them everyday, so it's not a big deal :Knoll:

I thought I wouldn't like Ibuki but then I saw this:

Mioda_%2813%29.png

Edited by PKLucas531

It's a murder mystery game(that plays like a more dramatic Phoenix Wright, like you "shoot through" arguments with "evidence bullets") where 15 high school students are locked up in their school. They're given an ultimatum of never seeing the outside world(and their families, etc) again or murdering a classmate. If they can get away with it during the trial, everyone but the murderer dies and the murderer is free to leave.

They're given incentives like, if you pull it off you get to leave AND leave with 100 billion yen, or if no one murders all of their deepest secrets will be revealed, things like that. The extra incentive is that none of the students know or care for each other prior to the incident so naturally some of them want to get out more than they want to protect each other.

I still wouldn't kill someone in this scenario.

But who will cook the food if the chef dies?!

automatic cook

Well as it should be! It's a whole bunch of topics compiled into one!

Nowadays (though maybe more so a year or two ago, before a bunch of new people drawn by Awakening spilled in I guess~) I see complaints in FFtF about "this thread is so pointless it's stupid" but those people would have a heart attack from all the pointless threads way in the early days x3 We were easily entertained people!! =D

that must have been so confusing though. ;-;

I LIKE ORDERLY THOUGHHHH... yet I'm posting here and FE4 thread.

that must have been so confusing though. ;-;

I LIKE ORDERLY THOUGHHHH... yet I'm posting here and FE4 thread.

Well, not when they were all separate topics =o

I LIKE DISORDERLY ^o^

Well orderliness is fine too =o

I dunno, I figure as long as I find a post/subject to talk about then I'm just fine!

Edited by Freohr Datia

All I can really say is that I think randomness was more common back then and probably even more accepted than now! Oh and guys seeking or flirting with or trying to capture the girls of the internet was also a lot more common/acceptable I guess x3 There were goods and bads of the past SF~

The last bit made me think of Lyle.

But yeah, FD's right.

Well, not when they were all separate topics =o

I LIKE DISORDERLY ^o^

Well orderliness is fine too =o

I dunno, I figure as long as I find a post/subject to talk about then I'm just fine!

I suppose... but it takes a bit to follow all that randomness. NOT THAT RANDOMNESS IS BAD THOUGH.

Yes, that's true. It can be fine too, I suppose. I wasn't around so. D:

Greetings

Hi there.

I claim to like order but then everything in like my locker at school or my room always end up messy.

precisely. except ... what is school.

Nice name change back.

I thought of another one but decided I'll probably just always end up going back to my own name so.

AAAAAH MY HEAD.

Edited by Shirley

precisely. except ... what is school.

I thought of another one but decided I'll probably just always end up going back to my own name so.

AAAAAH MY HEAD.

School is where young people like me go to learn and shit.

old person :P

School is where young people like me go to learn and shit.

old person :P

Now now, old people can go to school to. A past semester I had a classmate who was around 35~ after all.

College, right?

Well, it's a given. College is when school does away with the age line. Well, at least here in México, the normal thing is for the least age to be 18 and beyond there's really no limit.