• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^

*hug*

Wait me?

/huggy

I thought that was established somewhere in FE4 thread. I'm not sure where or who did it. Maybe he said so himself...?

EEEEEEEEEE FRE I'M SO NERVOUS.

Hmm I suppose =o Just that I hear many people say with confidence that he's a male, but at the same time he always went by female in SF (and by male in FESS I think?)

AHHHHHHHH IT'S OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU DID SOMETHING CONSIDERATE I'M SURE IT WILL BE APPRECIATED

Hi everyone.

Hi Crizi~!

aya's a boy, but he wants to identify as a girl...i like him, so i respect that

Oh...

Is you referring to SHIN as a female a joke of how you two keep flirting with each other, then? x3

Hmm I suppose =o Just that I hear many people say with confidence that he's a male, but at the same time he always went by female in SF (and by male in FESS I think?)

AHHHHHHHH IT'S OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY YOU DID SOMETHING CONSIDERATE I'M SURE IT WILL BE APPRECIATED

Yeah, I know... It gets confusing for sure. That's why I was confused until someone told me, haha... wait, what's FESS?

YEAH BUT... I CAN ONLY HOPE SO. T___T And then I feel SO selfish... I want him to be happy to hang out but at the same time, I wanna give the gift already!! and talk to him.

*squeals and dies*

Is you referring to SHIN as a female a joke of how you two keep flirting with each other, then? x3

erhm...shin's a boy?

Really? That's pretty interesting...

mmhm, i love aya ^^

i missed her this morning though...i wanted to e-hug her. aya doesn't come often enough because she's always too busy :<

yes fd~

*hug*

Okaaaaaay~

Yeah, I know... It gets confusing for sure. That's why I was confused until someone told me, haha... wait, what's FESS?

YEAH BUT... I CAN ONLY HOPE SO. T___T And then I feel SO selfish... I want him to be happy to hang out but at the same time, I wanna give the gift already!! and talk to him.

*squeals and dies*

FESS is another FE forum

At first FESS died in 2009! And then allllllll those members from there ended up transferring here (those members are Fia, TheEnd, Dio, I think Pilot and Sirius, Pride, pretty much FE4 THREAD got started by FESS people and includes them, maybe that's why they mostly only care about the original people, they feel that it's the FESS home or something... and don't like how it changed? But it's a public thread so it was bound to change x3) I'm afraid that I'll have gotten some of those names wrong ;~;

Pretty much a looooooot of members that were shown to join in 2009 or something were FESS members, unless they were a member who stayed in SF and FESS at the same time~ Like Vincent and NTG stayed in FESS even though Vincent ran the SF mainsite.

Heehee I understand that~ I would like to spend time with Aiku 24/7, but I know he has other things to do so I won't complain if he has other things to do, I will still feel sad about it though x3 Just I don't want to be one of those possessive girlfriends! I just keep my sadness to myself and will openly be super duper duper happy upon his return~! ^o^

You are dying a lot~ /patpat

Whoa

Mention SHIN's name and here he is!

But SB too apparently~

Edited by Freohr Datia

FESS is another FE forum

At first FESS died in 2009! And then allllllll those members from there ended up transferring here (those members are Fia, TheEnd, Dio, I think Pilot and Sirius, Pride, pretty much FE4 THREAD got started by FESS people and includes them, maybe that's why they mostly only care about the original people, they feel that it's the FESS home or something... and don't like how it changed? But it's a public thread so it was bound to change x3) I'm afraid that I'll have gotten some of those names wrong ;~;

Pretty much a looooooot of members that were shown to join in 2009 or something were FESS members, unless they were a member who stayed in SF and FESS at the same time~ Like Vincent and NTG stayed in FESS even though Vincent ran the SF mainsite.

Heehee I understand that~ I would like to spend time with Aiku 24/7, but I know he has other things to do so I won't complain if he has other things to do, I will still feel sad about it though x3 Just I don't want to be one of those possessive girlfriends! I just keep my sadness to myself and will openly be super duper duper happy upon his return~! ^o^

You are dying a lot~ /patpat

Oooooh, I see, I see. So it's something prior to SF... I understand now. FE4 thread history lesson!!

THANS FOR UNDERSTANDING. Yeah, I know... I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining. Of course I.. er, I'm not in the same situation or position as you, but I want penguin to be happy / with his friends though I wanna talk to him. but yeah, being a possessive one isn't good. D: I know from past experiences.... I also feel bad for being selfish. ;; over a friend omg.

I AM. because I'm so nervous!

Edited by Shirley

I would like to spend time with Aiku 24/7, but I know he has other things to do so I won't complain if he has other things to do, I will still feel sad about it though x3 Just I don't want to be one of those possessive girlfriends! I just keep my sadness to myself and will openly be super duper duper happy upon his return~! ^o^

uhm...>_<

Oooooh, I see, I see. So it's something prior to SF... I understand now. FE4 thread history lesson!!

THANS FOR UNDERSTANDING. Yeah, I know... I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining. Of course I.. er, I'm not in the same situation or position as you, but I want penguin to be happy / with his friends though I wanna talk to him. but yeah, being a possessive one isn't good. D: I know from past experiences.... I also feel bad for being selfish. ;; over a friend omg.

I AM. because I'm so nervous!

Well, FESS got revived though! =o But yeah it was made before the SF forums...

Well it's okay you'll get your turn ^~^ You are dying a lot but you keep reviving anyway =D

Well, FESS got revived though! =o But yeah it was made before the SF forums...

Well it's okay you'll get your turn ^~^ You are dying a lot but you keep reviving anyway =D

Whaaaat. Wait, revived as a forum itself or in here?

What what what. Maybe. I want one. *shot* and weeeell... I'm still hopeful. TAKE THAT, LUCAS.

but I'm getting sleepy now... it's cold. The AC is high and the door is open too, wtf. I wanna go back home and sleep.

Whaaaat. Wait, revived as a forum itself or in here?

What what what. Maybe. I want one. *shot* and weeeell... I'm still hopeful. TAKE THAT, LUCAS.

but I'm getting sleepy now... it's cold. The AC is high and the door is open too, wtf. I wanna go back home and sleep.

As a forum! It's still very inactive though... But it exists again~

What about what what what??

Awwww you got worn out from constantly dying again and again~