Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people I'm unfamiliar with.

mmhm, i love aya ^^

i missed her this morning though...i wanted to e-hug her. aya doesn't come often enough because she's always too busy :<

She seems nice. ^^;

Awww. It happens. *hug*

As a forum! It's still very inactive though... But it exists again~

What about what what what??

Awwww you got worn out from constantly dying again and again~

Oh wooow. Well, it's understandable since most of the people are probably here or something.

iwannabewithsomeone.

I think I did!!

Hmm, looks like my laptop encountered a problem, so I switched to the PC.

I don't know what the heck happened to it.

Nooooo... what happened. D:

Oh wooow. Well, it's understandable since most of the people are probably here or something.

iwannabewithsomeone.

I think I did!!

Maybe~ I think when it first came back it was more active then it probably just died down again... But idk~

Oh... =< It's okay, since it will come with time and life is still good with all your good friends!! Just having some of the funnestest friends in the world is more than adequate, imo~

Heehee will it help you stay awake if we just posted a bunch of cute/silly things? =3

My laptop had problems a few days ago. It still works and my files are fine. I just need to clear it out a bit so it'll run better and get a new cooling pad. Although I have plans on getting a new laptop next year.

My laptop had problems a few days ago. It still works and my files are fine. I just need to clear it out a bit so it'll run better and get a new cooling pad. Although I have plans on getting a new laptop next year.

Well, mine right now makes this noise and the part where with the fan starts to heat up. It's not something I can just let it be, becuase I don't know if it could start to mess up something else.

Well anyway, I have to go to school. Later.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Maybe~ I think when it first came back it was more active then it probably just died down again... But idk~

Oh... =< It's okay, since it will come with time and life is still good with all your good friends!! Just having some of the funnestest friends in the world is more than adequate, imo~

Heehee will it help you stay awake if we just posted a bunch of cute/silly things? =3

Possibly... forums come and go.

Well yes, that's true! Friends work too! Good friends and everything. That's why I don't wanna ruin things either!

weeeeeell... but I'm at work so I can't always see it. ;-; I guess I'll manage?! Well, I have to anyway...

Possibly... forums come and go.

Well yes, that's true! Friends work too! Good friends and everything. That's why I don't wanna ruin things either!

weeeeeell... but I'm at work so I can't always see it. ;-; I guess I'll manage?! Well, I have to anyway...

Yeeaah~

Awww... I ended up lucky in this case. I would have done the exact same as you, but Integ is a very confident soul who doesn't worry so much, he's an open flirt to everybody... Though sometimes I wonder if I misunderstood his flirtiness towards me... I wonder if he was just teasing for me like he is for everybody else... but either way, even if he was, he really does like me now!! So I guess all's well that ends well. So once he eventually won me over, that was it! If he weren't so open, I would still be single~

Awwwwww well yeah I'm sure you will! It's just that it won't be fun to manage~ x3

Yeeaah~

Awww... I ended up lucky in this case. I would have done the exact same as you, but Integ is a very confident soul who doesn't worry so much, he's an open flirt to everybody... Though sometimes I wonder if I misunderstood his flirtiness towards me... I wonder if he was just teasing for me like he is for everybody else... but either way, even if he was, he really does like me now!! So I guess all's well that ends well. So once he eventually won me over, that was it! If he weren't so open, I would still be single~

Awwwwww well yeah I'm sure you will! It's just that it won't be fun to manage~ x3

Weeeell, but even if you might have, like you said, he really likes you now so I think it worked out. :D You two can be so cute together~ :3 YOU DESERVE IT. unlike me. *runs for being negative*

NOPE. But I have to anyway. No sleeping on the job. ;-;

...You can switch freely from a PC to a laptop (and vice versa)?

I am envious. Bye, by the way. Have fun.

aya's very sweet =]

*hugs back* oh crizzie...i miss my crush ALL the time and i don't know why...i want to be with her every minute of my life...why am i so needy? v_v

I'll take your word for it.

Is that how crushes normally go? :o

Edited by Crizix

Shirley if you find me a pretty Enoshima avy I'll change my current one.

better

I'm at work. >__>

and sometimes, Criz. Sometimes.

Edited by Shirley