• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaah don't blame SF for the characters that we don't have those were imported from FESS when the place died and they moved here, so it was them that left out characters not SF ;n;

Well, I guess it's still the staff's fault for being too lazy to make any more~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Waaah don't blame SF for the characters that we don't have those were imported from FESS when the place died and they moved here, so it was them that left out characters not SF ;n;

Well, I guess it's still the staff's fault for being too lazy to make any more~

hmph!! even i made new smileys and badges for sf, they wouldn't implement them because i'm not a staff member <.<

;n;

(it's probably better off that way though, otherwise they'd get a loooooooot of requests if people found out normal members could submit things, and they can't accept them all then people would be like "no fair you let Boneeeeyyyyy")

(maybe)

Edited by Freohr Datia

;n;

(it's probably better off that way though, otherwise they'd get a loooooooot of requests if people found out normal members could submit things, and they can't accept them all then people would be like "no fair you let Boneeeeyyyyy")

(maybe)

mm...i guess so...but still, it's not fair that tang gets like 3 smileys for herself, but there's no vanessa >_<

mm...i guess so...but still, it's not fair that tang gets like 3 smileys for herself, but there's no vanessa >_<

Heehee, yeah the staff gets special treatment, but it's not really a big deal~ That's the reality of life anyway x3 It's why people would love to work hard for those high positions. Maybe even people get special treatment because it takes a lot of work to get there~!

Heehee, yeah the staff gets special treatment, but it's not really a big deal~ That's the reality of life anyway x3 It's why people would love to work hard for those high positions. Maybe even people get special treatment because it takes a lot of work to get there~!

mmhm, true...but in serenes case, it looks like vincent and jyo just picked their favorite members and made them staff *shrug*

mmhm, true...but in serenes case, it looks like vincent and jyo just picked their favorite members and made them staff *shrug*

Actually, everybody thinks that Tangy picked her favourite members and made them staff

But I kind of think that's a little unfair to think too, why would people expect somebody to promote somebody they don't know well? That wouldn't be a wise decision at all imo. I think she just got along with many people, and she chose who she thought most suited out of the people she knew.

Yeah, TheEnd really tries to come across as an old cranky man~ And he can be cranky!! (But he's most certainly not old yet x3)

But at the same time, he can be real nice~ Maybe he doesn't realize how much he slips up =3

Not only can he be nice but he is also super helpful and knows so much from his experience. I guess he can't quite be "wisest" yet but he has certainly gained lots of wisdom over his years ^o^

He says he wants everybody to hate him, and sure he can do/say some pretty mean things, but I don't see how everybody would hate him unless they're just reeeaaally really sensitive x3

(oh and he can be silly too despite how he doesn't want to believe that =3)

I wonder why he does that though. D: I think he's really nice... TE was one of the main reasons why I stayed in FE4 thread actually... >_> Like, who actually responded to me or greeted me, aside from you. So why would he want people to hate him? D:

I think he's an awesome person too. ;-; It's good to have more people/reasons to stay in SF!

I SAW IT ALREADY HOAR

but yes, it is kayute :3

Actually, everybody thinks that Tangy picked her favourite members and made them staff

But I kind of think that's a little unfair to think too, why would people expect somebody to promote somebody they don't know well? That wouldn't be a wise decision at all imo. I think she just got along with many people, and she chose who she thought most suited out of the people she knew.

tang wasn't an admin at first...well i mean people like eclipse and sirius and ecut(borderline) are fairly decent choices i guess, but tangerine herself and narga? there's no way they actually worked to get their staff positions.

I wonder why he does that though. D: I think he's really nice... TE was one of the main reasons why I stayed in FE4 thread actually... >_> Like, who actually responded to me or greeted me, aside from you. So why would he want people to hate him? D:

I think he's an awesome person too. ;-; It's good to have more people/reasons to stay in SF!

I don't entirely know, but I think it's sort of because he doesn't like himself that much, so he tries to turn people off or something? But also I guess he just enjoys being mean =3 Except even when he acts mean he thinks "people shouldn't like somebody like that, they're better off being turned off"

And he just sees himself in only one way, I guess. He's just too hard on himself.

tang wasn't an admin at first...well i mean people like eclipse and sirius and ecut(borderline) are fairly decent choices i guess, but tangerine herself and narga? there's no way they actually worked to get their staff positions.

Yeah, she wasn't, perhaps she changed over time. Who knows, maybe she used to show responsibility. I dunno about Narga either. I don't know what made their decisions at those times, but I think you don't either and you always assume the worst~ Rather than only taking one consideration, you should learn to consider the other options and not make judgement so soon =b

Heehee I see you found the nice way to show how you don't support my husbando~ Smart thinkiiiiiiiiiiing

Oh hullo Hero-King

Edited by Freohr Datia