• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I spy Mage Knight 404.

Thanks. :D

The hell.

Isn't he the one named Cal?

wait what the heck is mage knight 404 doing here? O_O

Callum.
Oh, he and MK404/Hookey were always on good terms with each other.

Ray

Yeah.
He's Raymond.

But I have so much work from college, I hardly find the time to work more on it ;n;

Speaking of that.
Some of the algebra stuff they have on the tests is like hard that lol my test results was basic academically.

There are annoying kids outside who won't shut the hell up.

I hate children.

Patience is the key. :3
What are they playing outside...if I may add?

No. I hate misbehaving kids and parents who are suitable to be parents. If they know how to be parents and raise their kids properly, I don't mind. But I would not have one myself.... although it may take the right person to change my mind about that.

Raising them is scary for one thing. They can become anything. ANYTHING. After they are born. Knowing their ways of thinking is all that it takes to make them into good kids.

That's a better look for Florina.
She is very pretty. ^_^

can't i be friendly? D:

i can only hug people over the internet anyway...

=[

Duh

You just happen to act very very very very very very friendly to many girls~

Is that bad?

There's one I used as an avatar before, from the same episode of the running Flareon

48v1A.gif

Adorable.

you're implying i'm sexist because you're implying that i only care to be friendly to the women. you can be be biased against your own group and although it doesn't help my case, i don't even like myself very much. i feel like i'm always being pressured to be big and strong and masculine and and i sometimes feel like i shouldn't have even been a boy, but a girl or genderless instead. but i'm not sexist. i feel like girls generally act sweeter, so when i try to be sweet to them there's actually some returned sometimes. when i try to be sweet to guys, it's always one sided. i am ignored much more frequently when talking to guys, it seems. but i DO try talking to guys as well. on top of that, i don't have a single female skype friend unless you count ayanami and my crush. on skype, i talk to interest and bluedoom(who doesn't post outside of mafia). i talk to zeem most often in pms. also, i have a MUCH harder time actually being able to talk to the girls i want to talk to because they're generally a lot harder to reach. i have to make more effort. case in point, waiting 2 hours in ip chat just to talk to mewy. i don't need to do things like that to talk to zm or jprebs or randoman or hero king or some other guy friends. on top of that, i have a ton of guy friends on skype from the feshrine forums.

there are guys on this forum that i love talking to, and there are guys i don't want anything to do with. there are girls on this forum that i love talking too, and you know full well that there are girls on this forum that i don't want to go anywhere near...you have to know at least 3 of them.

It's easier to socialize online than in person.
Online, you can work your magic.

aya, i see youuu!!!

lol
Hey. :D

-----

Six new DLC characters just got released on Hyper Dimension Neptunia Victory.

Edited by FireEmblemGirl00

Huh, I thought this sig would update more often, but it seems more and more that it only updates when I hit the refresh button or something Edit: Or make a new post, apparently...

But oh well~

I've stayed up later than I'm supposed to =< So buh bye~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Huh, I thought this sig would update more often, but it seems more and more that it only updates when I hit the refresh button or something Edit: Or make a new post, apparently...

But oh well~

I've stayed up later than I'm supposed to =< So buh bye~

Bye.

Jedi and Boron ganged up on me, for some reason.

Because he's popular, has resources and I used to watch a lot of Seph1212

Said resources are easy enough to find. You could literally just rip them from his hack if you wanted to be a douche.

Yeah. No offense to the guy, but Grado =/= Bern.

Lawl

Edited by Interest