• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're not.

Know where to find them? It was only my profile views.

YES. HOW DO I FIGHT HIM?!?!?! GIVE ME SOME KINDA HINT.

It has an Earth weakness, so Rock Trine and Cerberus Strike can do good damage if it's low to the ground. Spam Splash instead if it refuses to come down. Also, Igneous Crush (link arte with the aforementioned moves) is good.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well I cant see full link on my phone without some tricky stuff

Ohhhh =<

Know where to find them? It was only my profile views.

Oooh interesting, yours and MKS's are close together~

It's in the address to your profile page, here I'll show you

[spoiler=In the red box!]memberid_zpsc4e1770d.png

Oh great puush is acting up so I had to use photobucket~

It has an Earth weakness, so Rock Trine and Cerberus Strike can do good damage if it's low to the ground. Spam Splash instead if it refuses to come down. Also, Igneous Crush (link arte with the aforementioned moves) is good.

That's what I'm doing... but Cerberus Strike? That's for Jude, right? And well, I'm still playing as Milla in battle... but okay! I tried it again. And I've been trying to do Igneous Crush... though I seem to have uh, bad timing with pressing the whatever button to activate it. ;_;

Who should I link with? As Milla. I still have Jude as main link, but... if I should change it, I will.

and rofl, wait why does puush acting up affect how you do the sig thing, Lucas.

Edited by Elize

That's what I'm doing... but Cerberus Strike? That's for Jude, right? And well, I'm still playing as Milla in battle... but okay! I tried it again. And I've been trying to do Igneous Crush... though I seem to have uh, bad timing with pressing the whatever button to activate it. ;_;

Who should I link with? As Milla. I still have Jude as main link, but... if I should change it, I will.

and rofl, wait why does puush acting up affect how you do the sig thing, Lucas.

Yes, Cerberus Strike is one of Jude's artes. R2 is to use linked artes when the chance arises.

Since you're controlling Milla, I'd link with Jude or Rowen (linking with the latter allows access to Rock Hexad).

Yes, Cerberus Strike is one of Jude's artes. R2 is to use linked artes when the chance arises.

Since you're controlling Milla, I'd link with Jude or Rowen (linking with the latter allows access to Rock Hexad).

I have bad timing pressing the R2 for some reason. I forgot what it was called lol... for a second there.

Hmhmhm..... I guess I'll keep it at Jude then. /notshippingthemtogethertotallynot.

*overtakes this thread with Tales of Xillia talk*

Edited by Elize

*overtakes this thread with Tales of Xillia talk*

Ugh...

I need to play this PS1 game sometime.