The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

it's probably because they were adjusting to the ps2 or something idk

i couldn't figure out how to skip, at least (you can turn them off)

Ah, you meant actually skipping them mid-animation. I thought you were referring them to turning them off since the beginning.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on my mom's phone now. Ugh. :c

Shirley, I hope your situation gets better.

Randoman, I'm sorry for laughing at you, but I honestly thought it was hilarious...

Hero-King, out of curiosity, I must ask if what Randoman said was true regarding you being nicer to me than others. xD

Ah, you meant actually skipping them mid-animation. I thought you were referring them to turning them off since the beginning.

Yeah, I usually just start the animation and mash cancel because it's faster in some games (z2 comes to mind)

Eh, I'm fine with that description. You know what, I like it!

I know you currently advertise Rolling Western despite having not played it and (to your credit, shamefully) have tendency towards minor perversity and are cautious about being 'Politically Correct'

Hah! Politically correct! It's funny because this is the Internet!

I quite fancy this image. Something about it is just oh so charismatic. And I am a master of charisma!

I thought you wouldn't be too happy with my analysis since it barely reveals anything about you. I'm glad that's not the case.

Hmm... I guess you do know a fair amount about me. I was hoping people forgot about those slightly perverted comments I made a while back, though.

Glad you like it. I've always dreamt of making that picture a mainstream meme so it'd be up there with "It's over 9000!!" and trolling Willy Wonka. I'm glad it's picking up quite a bit of popularity here on SF.

Well, I'm not well prepared for such personal things, so you caught me off guard.

Fair enough. I'm sure none of us would think any less of you if you did like Crizix that way though (especially since Asian girls are really attractive. Plenty of people on SF find Shirley attractive). But I guess I won't persist in getting the truth out of you.

Also (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to), what are some of your favourite female characters? I just realized that you're one of the few males (along with AnonymousSpeed and myself) who aren't really vocal about their favourite females.

you have much to learn, rando ^^

also, SKYPE ME OMG

Uh, this is about me forgetting to list a lot of things you told me, right?

Come to think of it, I remember you saying you also didn't like noisy, bouncy characters like Amy Rose and Pinkie Pie.

Oh oh Random do me.

You're quite mild-mannered and calm, but not shy at the same time and are quite sociable on SF, you have quite the collection of favourite females, you really like the colour green (since you have a lot of Emerald related username changes and you almost always use green text), Leafeon is your favourite Pokemon, and you like a lot of anime and anime related things like shmups and other anime-ish game series.

You okay? What happened? It's probably best to sleep it off. Nothing like a good rest to refresh your memory and purge it of all the weight on your mind.

a whole lotta crap happened today and i guess just one little thing can trigger a whole episode to occur. i just might go to bed soon because i'm also getting sleepy.

i wish i ordered choya sake earlier regardless of my meds.

Well, if you're turning in early, good night Shirley, and remember you've always got us to talk to if you need anything.

Yeah it wasn't too bad! I was just glad everyone was safe and all that.

As of late yeah, pretty much. I like LoZ and Kirby a lot too but its been awhile since I've played anything related to either.

Yeah, everyone's safety is the important thing, regardless of how bad things are comfort-wise.

I can't say much about Zelda since I've never really gotten into or enjoyed the series. As for Kirby, I'm guessing you haven't played Kirby's Return to Dream Land, huh? It's ridiculously fun with the 4 player co-op mode (but getting 3 other people can be quite an issue unless you've got siblings or friends who come over a lot).

Randoman, I'm sorry for laughing at you, but I honestly thought it was hilarious...

Don't worry about it. It's much better than being disgusted at me for my feelings and breaking off our friendship forever. Too many women have done that to me already...

Edited by Randoman

a whole lotta crap happened today and i guess just one little thing can trigger a whole episode to occur. i just might go to bed soon because i'm also getting sleepy.

i wish i ordered choya sake earlier regardless of my meds.

Maybe it would help to play Chrono Trigger? If the fact that your not a deadbeat with to much hair gel stuck traveling through strange and deadly time periods leading up to and past the end of the world at the hands of a large rock, being killed, and sexually assaulted by Laguz doesn't make you feel better, then the general quality of the game will.

Maybe it would help to play Chrono Trigger? If the fact that your not a deadbeat with to much hair gel stuck traveling through strange and deadly time periods leading up to and past the end of the world at the hands of a large rock, being killed, and sexually assaulted by Laguz doesn't make you feel better, then the general quality of the game will.

I haven't finished that game actually. >_> but what the hell?

and we'll see, Rando. Well, it's not really early for me actually. But I am tired... I was still... ugh, never mind... just... crap crap crap crap day.

I thought you wouldn't be too happy with my analysis since it barely reveals anything about you. I'm glad that's not the case.

Hmm... I guess you do know a fair amount about me. I was hoping people forgot about those slightly perverted comments I made a while back, though.

Glad you like it. I've always dreamt of making that picture a mainstream meme so it'd be up there with "It's over 9000!!" and trolling Willy Wonka. I'm glad it's picking up quite a bit of popularity here on SF.

MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Fair enough. I'm sure none of us would think any less of you if you did like Crizix that way though (especially since Asian girls are really attractive. Plenty of people on SF find Shirley attractive). But I guess I won't persist in getting the truth out of you.

*facepalm*

Good to have ya back buddy

Also (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to), what are some of your favourite female characters? I just realized that you're one of the few males (along with AnonymousSpeed and myself) who aren't really vocal about their favourite females.

Celibacy! It's in the job description.

Don't worry about it. It's much better than being disgusted at me for my feelings and breaking off our friendship forever. Too many women have done that to me already...

Sorry. I mean, I have no reason to be, but its a formality and such. you know, politeness and all that. But you'll recover, eventually. Just work on it and I'm sure it will get better.

I haven't finished that game actually. >_> but what the hell?

Crono is 17 in 600 AD, lives with his mother, sleeps in, has ridiculously spiked hair, etc.

Lavos, who bring about the destruction of the world, is pretty much a meteorite with a giant eye. So a rock.

When you first encounter Ayla, well, that's a bemusing experience one should see on their own. Well worth the wait.

before I go off SF for the night again, I'll leave you guys with another update to the nuzlocke run:

[spoiler=LTP Awakening]

Skirmish 37:

Deployed: TE, Emerald, Freohr, Zak, Fia, Levant, Soul, Kairi, Finnian. (not in the order they were chosen.)

Supports:

SoulxLevant: Levant will start a war for equality for all in the eyes of law, starting with Ylisse, Ferox, Plegia and ... everywhere else?

Chapter 23:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, BLS, mewyeon, Rey, ZM, Ace, Boney, Ein, Vashi, Daisuke, Wynne, Mark, Levant, Soul.

Doesn't this scene look familiar, huh? And then I make Acacia promise to kill me if Randy gains full control over me but he refuses, and tells me to fight the urge. And then we learn that I'm actually Grima! Whoa.But apparently my mother stole me away from Randy.

For the battle, Acacia and I are separated from the rest... but let's kill the other things at the bottom before we kick Randy's butt. Because I can kill him in one hit without a crit or anything. When we do kill him for the first time, it happened....? The beginning of the game!

But it turns out that it was all trick and DLV is actually still alive! Acacia is also alive, so double trick? Oh and look, thanks for landing RIGHT NEXT TO MARK! But we'll feed the kill to...hm... Mark or Vashi. Actually, Wynne because you tried to kill her father, Randy. Except her internal level is too high so the exp was crap.

MVP: Daisuke & Wynne, 10 turns. We killed Randy but it looks like the future me is back and she's...going to take form! And when we escaped, we learned that I somehow stole the Fire Emblem back.

Skirmish 38:

Deployed: Jprebs, Criz, bearclaw, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Darros, Randoman, Levant, Soul, Wynne, Kairi, Finnian, Mark.

Supports:

MarkxWynne: Wynne can't act meek or demure without looking ill, but Mark can't bring himself to tell her the truth because he fears breaking her heart. Aww..

FinnianxKairi: More fantasies.

Pairings:

SoulxLevant

Speaking of which, did Levant and Soul ever come with an agreement on their son's name? I want to get him by tomorrow. Or even later when I'm in bed waiting for sleep to come.

Thanks for that

Also,there are quite a few characters out there, but I'm not a very diverse gamer/anime person so there isn't too much variety from series to series. Within FE, there's Sheeda, Catria, Palla, Minerva, Nyna, Tiki, Lyn, Eirika, Mia, Michaiah, Say'ri, Olivia, Tharja (to an extent), Cherche, Lucina, Kjelle and maaaybe Severa.

Hero-King, out of curiosity, I must ask if what Randoman said was true regarding you being nicer to me than others. xD

...... I dunno, you tell me

Edited by Hero-King

Crono is 17 in 600 AD, lives with his mother, sleeps in, has ridiculously spiked hair, etc.

Lavos, who bring about the destruction of the world, is pretty much a meteorite with a giant eye. So a rock.

When you first encounter Ayla, well, that's a bemusing experience one should see on their own. Well worth the wait.

It's 1000 AD, not 600 AD.

and we'll see, Rando. Well, it's not really early for me actually. But I am tired... I was still... ugh, never mind... just... crap crap crap crap day.

Well either way, I hope you'll feel better about it tomorrow.

*facepalm*

Good to have ya back buddy

I'm not getting you.

Celibacy! It's in the job description.

Ah. Well, you can still be celibate and have female characters that you like, technically.

Sorry. I mean, I have no reason to be, but its a formality and such. you know, politeness and all that. But you'll recover, eventually. Just work on it and I'm sure it will get better.

I sure hope so. I mean, still hating myself for getting attracted to a woman to this day isn't really a sign of recovering (especially when I think that harsh rejection and losing the friendship is a guarantee), but it was a lot worse before.

Well, good night. It's a shame I wasn't able to talk to you today much ZM, but I hope the school stress situation has been improving.

It's 1000 AD, not 600 AD.

Oh yeah, that's right. I guess I just find 600 AD far more memorable, and with a lot of locations being parallel, the lines kinda blurred. Either way, historically one would be considered an adult at that point and expected to be employed/independent.

Of course, historically a silver-haired Dark Mage didn't lead an army if monsters against a frog, but meh, little inconsistencies.