Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't, actually. :0

Interesting.

It starts here, which also has a list of who is who. Just as a note, the list was made almost totally at random. Other updates can be found scattered on the thread, but a quick use of the search box with "Scenario" as the searched word should bring the rest up.

It starts here, which also has a list of who is who. Just as a note, the list was made almost totally at random. Other updates can be found scattered on the thread, but a quick use of the search box with "Scenario" as the searched word should bring the rest up.

Hey cool, it's a bit easy to miss if it's here and not in its separate thread, but I'll give it a better look when I'm not braindead past 11 PM my time!

I kind of feel obligated to use a Cream avatar now.

All according to keikaku

(I had to say it)

You ninja'd my joke. It was a joking curse--like with Horace and Shin. Because they're totally friends... right?

Most definitely. My apologies.

All according to keikaku

(I had to say it)

I have no complaints.

This is the most fun I've had in this thread for a while. XD

Hey cool, it's a bit easy to miss if it's here and not in its separate thread, but I'll give it a better look when I'm not braindead past 11 PM my time!

Ah yes. Though I wanted to do it here since it was this place and it's regulars where I started grabbing names, so I just sort of went with it. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

um....... I'm sorry?

Eh, I'm not miffed or anything. It's just funny considering me and Xinnidy have the same character(well, alter egos, but still) as our avys.

Ah yes. Though I wanted to do it here since it was this place and it's regulars where I started grabbing names, so I just sort of went with it. lol

How are the bears treating you, bro?

The bears! Have you forgotten Shinvel so soon?

... let's go with that. My memory is as reliable as a goldfish. Which is a feat in itself since I think even their capability to remember something for months exceeds some of my record times.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Why is Boron being so rude right now.

Just bitter I assume. I'd evaluate, but why should I trowel through there words only to lose my calm over someone not blessed with a sense of comedy nor decency.

You ninja'd my joke. It was a joking curse--like with Horace and Shin. Because they're totally friends... right?

Horace...yes, I believe I've heard that name before. Didn't sound like the most pleasant of individuals though.

... let's go with that.

Welp, someone's been traumatized.

Curse you, Shin! Now I need to go traumatize one of my own chumps. Gotta keep up!

...XINNIDY GET IN HERE SO I CAN TRAUMATIZE YOU