• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even have to try, really... Not sure how everybody else is doing it~ Maybe they just remembered about how many pages there were or what month it was =o

I don't really know, but I just use the date and stuff to find them.

So much refusal lol. I actually agree with Breezy.

Anyway:

[spoiler=fe8 what]

Eirika: Fia

Seth: TE

Franz: Levant

Gilliam: Dio

Vanessa: Boney

Moulder: Levant

Ross: Soul

Garcia: Interest

Neimi: Vashi

Colm: Rey

Artur: Sask

Lute: Hatari

Natasha: Ayanami

Joshua: Jyo

Ephraim: ZM

Forde: Marthur

Kyle: Emerald

Orson: Hero-King

Tana: Criz

Amelia: Amelia

Innes: Pride

Gerik: BLS

Tethys: Tangerine

Marisa: DLV

L'Arachel: Shirley

Dozla: Jprebs

Saleh: Raivix

Ewan: Roxas

Cormag: Acacia

Rennac: Zak

Duessel: David

Knoll: Ein

Myrrh: NTG

Syrene: Lettuce

Lyon: PKLucas531

inb4EinisEphraimandIdomyOTP.

v91e.png

Yay!

Dark_Huntress, I just want to tell you (since there's so many questions I ask about you, yet never get answered in this thread) that in the "What You Want to Know About the Above Poster Most" thread, you're supposed to answer questions that are below your posts, not above them. For example:

Post #1 Question: What's your favourite colour?

Post #2 Question: (Insert your post here)

Post #3 Question: What's your favourite food?

Post #4 Question: What's your nationality?

If you're the next person posting, you answer the Post #3 Question (and not the Post #1 Question), since it's right above your post and the Post #3 Question is being directed to you since the question is always specified to the above poster. If you somehow have SF show the latest posts first and the earliest last, I guess make it the below poster in your case. Either way, you're supposed to answer the questions that are posted chronologically after yours, not chronologically before.

I'm not mad at all at you doing that. I just find it a shame that the questions I've been directing to you in that thread (like asking about your nationality or favourite foods) don't get answered and I don't get to choose what I learn about you like I do everyone else in that thread.

Your signature is fantastic. It may not display to many powers, but still great.

Now that you mention the powers, I easily could've stuck Propellor Yellow Toad in there instead of Flying Squirrel Yellow Toad. I was quite skeptical on having two Flying Squirrel characters in my sig.

And thanks. I really like how colourful and vibrant my sig is.

4mAKT.jpg

Why do I think of Buzz Lightyear looking at that pic?

Dark_Huntress, I just want to tell you (since there's so many questions I ask about you, yet never get answered in this thread) that in the "What You Want to Know About the Above Poster Most" thread, you're supposed to answer questions that are below your posts, not above them. For example:

Post #1 Question: What's your favourite colour?

Post #2 Question: (Insert your post here)

Post #3 Question: What's your favourite food?

Post #4 Question: What's your nationality?

If you're the next person posting, you answer the Post #3 Question (and not the Post #1 Question), since it's right above your post and the Post #3 Question is being directed to you since the question is always specified to the above poster. If you somehow have SF show the latest posts first and the earliest last, I guess make it the below poster in your case. Either way, you're supposed to answer the questions that are posted chronologically after yours, not chronologically before.

I'm not mad at all at you doing that. I just find it a shame that the questions I've been directing to you in that thread (like asking about your nationality or favourite foods) don't get answered and I don't get to choose what I learn about you like I do everyone else in that thread.

lol

I haven't been active much lately in that thread, actually.