• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

AHEM.

It has come to my attention that certain people are making this topic unpleasant. This is a FORUM GAME in a SPAM FORUM - please play nicely together. Remember that it takes two to argue.

Next time I'm called in here like this, I close the topic and/or hand out warns.

AHEM.It has come to my attention that certain people are making this topic unpleasant. This is a FORUM GAME in a SPAM FORUM - please play nicely together. Remember that it takes two to argue.Next time I'm called in here like this, I close the topic and/or hand out warns.

My apologies for anything I have done to contribute to this issue ma'am. Please don't close the forum.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

AHEM.

It has come to my attention that certain people are making this topic unpleasant. This is a FORUM GAME in a SPAM FORUM - please play nicely together. Remember that it takes two to argue.

Next time I'm called in here like this, I close the topic and/or hand out warns.

nobody broke any rules except maybe cam.

AHEM.

I'm sorry for the trouble. ^^;

eclipse is really nice, actually. it's not like ECLIPSE HAS COME TO DESTROY; CLENCH YOUR BUTTS

I know Eclipse always means well, and is a good person. it's just that ultimatum :o

"Trying to create a pleasant mood"

So how about them Fire Emblems?

Navarre & Ogma > everyone else in FE 11

But that's just me

Full bias included lol

Edited by Hero-King