The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Physics is math. Physics is anal. Physics is ANAL MATH. I HATE ANAL, AND I HATE MATH, AND I HATE ANAL MATH!

;_____________________________;

I've never liked math either, hun. ;_______;

I am now a Dark Druid fan. \o/

Hee hee...

Your good at spriting. That's pretty good!

I should mention Relm is a painter... who SOMEHOW has the highest magic stat in the game.

Only to make it even better with certain Espers as they offer stat bonuses. But...in the hard mode hack patches, they have those stat gain bonuses removed.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?! No I'm not! I've never sprited in my life! What makes you think I am?!

Thought you made it.

I literally stopped at the Crystal Tower final dungeon place when I died at the last boss and had to go through it all over again

Crashed out

Guest meibum

why are you asking me? only YOU can answer that. now GO get back in that relationship status topic and say you have a girlfriend!!

Why do I have to be the HOAR?

ZM confirmed for hoar

I literally stopped at the Crystal Tower final dungeon place when I died at the last boss and had to go through it all over again

Crashed out

Yes.

Because without beating it, you cannot keep anything that you find there and your stuck. Ribbons are there and that you cannot ever use them outside of that world until you beat it. And unlocking the Bonus Dungeon/Onion Knight job/Ultima Weapon, Ultimate equipment, etc with all of that Mognet crap don't need to be done. I've bypassed it with a Pro Action Replay anyway to give myself 99 letters to continue the quest. It's actually the only way that you can do the extra quests on emulation. Getting myself many Elixirs by battling lots of dragons in the "Secret Cave". As I was never daring and never did face the Iron Giant.

Edited by Dark_Huntress