Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Hey! My mustard!

Deadpool: You mean MY mustard!

Me: Wr don't have it anymore! No point in arguing! *grumbles* Gr, I go by some more mustard.

(I think making a new thread for super heroing might be a good idea.)

Stupendous Girl: I must too. For my plutonic bologna sandwich.

(Yes.)

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Oh, nice Tate badge, BTW.

I don't think you know who I am.

Ya tate badge is cool

I know it's you zeeyam '3'

I know what you mean, being hunched over, right? Just try to stand/sit up straight and it should be ok.

Exactly

Yeah it's better now but when I was doing the test I was feeling pretty destroyed. x(

get a room you two

okay guys I'm gonna have one of those really rare moments where I vent

Tomorrow's Monday

I will get my weekly migraine that I've been getting for an entire year

I will get this migraine in Calculus

Which won't help, because I hate Calculus and this will only exacerbate the problem

To expound on that problem I won't have lunch(thanks Calculus) so I'll be running on only breakfast from 6AM to 3PM

My migraine will intensify until I can't even do anything but try going to sleep, so I won't be able to get any work done

Having the migraine means I'll vomit up whatever I eat, so I won't have dinner until 9 or even 10PM if I can even eat

That also means I'll have to do Calculus homework + whatever other homework in the morning, in 30 minutes before class starts

I hate Mondays.

Edited by PKLucas531

Ya tate badge is cool

I know it's you zeeyam '3'

>_>

Tomorrow's Monday

Which won't help, because I hate Calculus and this will only exacerbate the problem

To expound on that problem I won't have lunch(thanks Calculus) so I'll be running on only breakfast from 6AM to 3PM

My migraine will intensify until I can't even do anything but try going to sleep, so I won't be able to get any work done

That also means I'll have to do Calculus homework + whatever other homework in the morning, in 30 minutes before class starts

I hate Mondays.

Ouch, Damian. Just ouch.

Bring a lunch? Have a snack?

Having the migraine means I'll vomit up whatever I eat, so I won't have dinner until 9 or even 10PM if I can even eat

THIS IS THE CONUNDRUM I'M IN EVERY MONDAY.

I TAKE MEDICINE BUT IT DOESN'T HELP.

D:

Edited by PKLucas531

Tomorrow's Monday

I hate Mondays.

Mmmhmm mondays with calculus don't seem that fancy.

Sleeping early is my savior right now because waking early makes me feel so much better for school, but I understand your point. :<

Just don't hunch yourself or I'm going to have to force them to put a corrective brace on you.

I'll try not to

it hurts

>_>

It's the sanae bruh

also you said shota sigurd :P:

THIS IS THE CONUNDRUM I'M IN EVERY MONDAY.

I TAKE MEDICINE BUT IT DOESN'T HELP.

D:

D-Don't worry, buddy, you'll get through this.

It's the sanae bruh

also you said shota sigurd :P:

I BLAME MY SANAE KOCHIYA FANBOY TENDENCIES AND BEING AN OLDTIMER FROM THE IP CHAT BEFORE THE DRAFTERS GOT KICKED OUT

I'm... not sure that's a good thing... Uh... shouldn't you get that checked out...?

It hurts to get a hunch, I mean

I'm not still hurting thankfully

I am trying to take care of myself well yup yup

I BLAME MY SANAE KOCHIYA FANBOY TENDENCIES AND BEING AN OLDTIMER FROM THE IP CHAT BEFORE THE DRAFTERS GOT KICKED OUT

haha

shota sigurd lyfe

Shin could never compete

Mmmhmm mondays with calculus don't seem that fancy.

I try to get my 7 ~ 8 hours infact I'm going to sleep like right now-ish once the family quiets down, but I've had no luck finding anything that can rid me of these migraines.

D-Don't worry, buddy, you'll get through this.

I've done it for about a year now like I said.

It's just annoying being able to schedule the intensity of the migraines by the hour, I honestly might drop Calc or move it to other periods and see if it was a problem with my schedule because I can handle it, just don't want to under these circumstances.

My doctors said it might be my glasses, got new glasses, didn't help. They don't know what to do about it at all :<

Tomorrow's Monday

I hate Mondays.

Dude, if that's how you proclaim your day, then yeah, it will suck. However, if you put forty a more positive mindset, then your day will be better.

I try to get my 7 ~ 8 hours infact I'm going to sleep like right now-ish once the family quiets down, but I've had no luck finding anything that can rid me of these migraines.

I see.

I hope you find what's the reason for those migraines as soon as possible, then. :<

Dude, if that's how you proclaim your day, then yeah, it will suck. However, if you put forty a more positive mindset, then your day will be better.

My outlook months ago was "okay it'll go away this probably just test stress or something"

Here I am now, still getting it every Monday, even after going to the doctors multiple times.

You're talking to Mister (usually) Positive! This is like the bane of my existence.

I see.

I hope you find what's the reason for those migraines as soon as possible, then. :<

I'm gonna head off to bed so good night everyone.

Edited by PKLucas531