• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..

Eventually he was dragged back by Rhodaschian soldiers, out cold and beaten looking. Apparently he had not succeeded so in interning the castle, nor being secretive about his motive. So while those goons didn't say much, I inferred they beat the snot out of him and sent him back for his young affections. A few days later Queen Crizix arrived at that there castle, to apologize to the Brotharian royal family. You'd think that would be good, because there was talk of border locking, trade cut offs, even war. I thought so to, and that whatever unrest caused by those two in the same room would be worth keeping the peace. A few more days later Prince Hero woke up. It was the second day he was awake he and Crizix dismissed me for the night. telling me that a substitute would be sent for. Now, normally i would object and remain there the night, but I was tired of the ordeal so I took my squad out and we took the night off. By the time we returned, there was a room with no prince and no queen. They ran off while I was away.

Eventually he was dragged back by Rhodaschian soldiers, out cold and beaten looking. Apparently he had not succeeded so in interning the castle, nor being secretive about his motive. So while those goons didn't say much, I inferred they beat the snot out of him and sent him back for his young affections. A few days later Queen Crizix arrived at that there castle, to apologize to the Brotharian royal family. You'd think that would be good, because there was talk of border locking, trade cut offs, even war. I thought so to, and that whatever unrest caused by those two in the same room would be worth keeping the peace. A few more days later Prince Hero woke up. It was the second day he was awake he and Crizix dismissed me for the night. telling me that a substitute would be sent for. Now, normally i would object and remain there the night, but I was tired of the ordeal so I took my squad out and we took the night off. By the time we returned, there was a room with no prince and no queen. They ran off while I was away.

What happened next?

Just beat the fourth gym (wow the gyms are spread apart, holy shit). My team:

Greninja (Male - Ephraim - Water/Dark): Level 36

Surf

Water Shurkien

Quick Attack

Smack Down

Talonflame (Female - Sunset - Fire/Flying): Level 36

Ember

Fly

Quick Attack

Swords Dance

Gardevoir (Female - Satori - Psychic/Fairy): Level 35

Confusion

Teleport

Calm Mind

Magical Leaf

Venusaur (Male - Seribulb - Grass/Poison): Level 34

Petal Dance

Razor Leaf

Growth

Double-Edge

Luxray (Male - ZM - Electric): Level 34

Shock Wave

Thunder Fang

Fire Fang

Ice Fang

Just beat the fourth gym (wow the gyms are spread apart, holy shit). My team:

Greninja (Male - Ephraim - Water/Dark): Level 36

Surf

Water Shurkien

Quick Attack

Smack Down

Talonflame (Female - Sunset - Fire/Flying): Level 36

Ember

Fly

Quick Attack

Swords Dance

Gardevoir (Female - Satori - Psychic/Fairy): Level 35

Confusion

Teleport

Calm Mind

Magical Leaf

Venusaur (Male - Seribulb - Grass/Poison): Level 34

Petal Dance

Razor Leaf

Growth

Double-Edge

Luxray (Male - ZM - Electric): Level 34

Shock Wave

Thunder Fang

Fire Fang

Ice Fang

Erm... how did you get a Shinx?? And what abilities do Gardevoir and Luxray have?