• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

People actually like mediocrity

i call myself mediocre but i've basically never had a negative comment so i must be doing something right!

I remember the days when I use to record using my 240p webbcam and commentate with my 13 year old voice. Good times

Just finished watching the first episode of your PoR LP. If time zones allow it (and my mic suddenly appears), I could co-commentate with you sometime~

if there's one thing i make sure to do it's to have good quality and good gameplay so it balances out the commentary that i think is pretty boring

many have tried to co-commentate with me

many have failed

because my recording schedule of "whenever I feel like it" does not line up with other people's lives

if there's one thing i make sure to do it's to have good quality and good gameplay so it balances out the commentary that i think is pretty boring

many have failed

because my recording schedule of "whenever I feel like it" does not line up with other people's lives

Then those people are not worthy to co-commentate with you

Well, as I said, if it pops out of nowhere I'll send you a sample or something somehow

That's if my laptop allows me to. It's being very naughty as of late

i call myself mediocre but i've basically never had a negative comment so i must be doing something right!

many have failed

Either that, or you suffer of the "It's so bad, its actually good" syndrome.

I can't really say anything because I never watched any of your videos

I got the same feeling from Minecraft

Didn't with Terraria.

The tiny default sword got me so salty

you couldn't hit a train with that thing

I'm sure if my usual buddies played Terraria/Minecraft I'd get into it more easily

I kinda hated how both games were like:

"HEY YOU CAN DO SO MUCH STUFF"

"WE'RE NOT GONNA TELL YOU ANYTHING THOUGH, LITERALLY NOTHING"

"HAVE FUN LOOKING IT UP"

Early game swords are shit, specially shortswords. The best option is bows, and, when you can, Staffs. Staffs are gr9 against hordes of enemies because tgey have a high chance of dropping extra mana, so you'll hardly run out when facing multiple enemies unlike arrows.

see like

i don't even know what mana does

so i start killing stuff and i get all these materials

but i get no sense of what i'm supposed to do with it(much less how to do those things) beyond "make stuff lol"

i'll probably go back to it and i only spent $1 on it whenever it was that i bought it this year so it's not a huge deal

minecraft though i spent $25 i won't get back, bit peeved