Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes? :<

You okay? :<

I was thinking Flash Burn, but probably not. What does Quick Feet do?

My school day got delayed by two hours, which is dumb. It's cold, but the temperature is still positive. Then again, it's in the single digits....

Flash Fire is for Fire types, though. Quick Feet boosts SPD by 50% if the owner is hit by a status effect.

Dang. :<

Flash Fire is for Fire types, though. Quick Feet boosts SPD by 50% if the owner is hit by a status effect.

Dang. :<

I was thinking about maybe having a new ability that would somehow help Sceptile use both it's attack and special attack, like using whichever is higher or adding part of one onto the other. But Abomasnow kept it's same ability (when Thick Fat would have really helped it), so why not Mega Sceptile just have Unburden?

Don't worry, I have thick jackets

I was thinking about maybe having a new ability that would somehow help Sceptile use both it's attack and special attack, like using whichever is higher or adding part of one onto the other. But Abomasnow kept it's same ability (when Thick Fat would have really helped it), so why not Mega Sceptile just have Unburden?

Like Awakening's Ignis?

Good point. Now I really want to make plans for Mega Sceptile. It'll be Grass/Dragon, because Sceptile IS part of the Dragon egg group.

Haha, alright.

Like Awakening's Ignis?

Maybe. It would be pretty interesting, right?

Good point. Now I really want to make plans for Mega Sceptile. It'll be Grass/Dragon, because Sceptile IS part of the Dragon egg group.

Haha, alright.

Really? Well that changes a lot. I should have actually paid attention to whom it can inherit Dragon Pulse from. Grass/Dragon it is!

You know, I almost died one winter, like you.

Really? Well that changes a lot. I should have actually paid attention to whom it can inherit Dragon Pulse from. Grass/Dragon it is!

You know, I almost died one winter, like you.

It makes no sense for it to be any other combo.

Heh, well... I'm an idiot. XP