The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Yeah. Though at the same time, if the enemy has one, [EFF!] them.

Back to RD, I actually liked the fact that it actually showed the aftermath of a war that the player won from the perspective of the loser of said war.

Don't forget to give her Blossom to go with her innate Paragon.

OMG A SECOND POSITIVE THING FROM MKS

MARK THIS DAY DOWN

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

DID ARDAN PERFORM HIS ONE USEFUL TASK

He distracted Ayra away from Sigurd and died in the process

Not too fussed though to be honest

Dusk get online I have a Gligar for you

Gah, fine

Wincing and opening his eyes slowly, Kalas looked up and grimaced realizing the bright sun was shining directly down at him. "Ugh...stupid sun..." he groaned, looking off to the side and realizing Jprebs was laying down beside him. Smiling a bit for a second, he frowned again once he realized they weren't anywhere near the LtP House anymore.

"How the fuck did we end up here...? I don't think we're even near Serenes right now...ZM, Tonton, and the others aren't even around..."Kalas said to himself, scratching his head as he sat up. "And I have a splitting headache...ow..."

"Vee!"

Widening his eyes hearing the noise, Kalas looked around frantically for the source. "What...was that?" he muttered in confusion, sighing when he didn't find the source and crossing his arms. Suddenly, a small brown mammal ran over to him and jumped onto his lap, looking up at him with its brown eyes.

"Eevee vee!" it chirped. Kalas's jaw dropped, picking up the creature and cocking his head to the side.

"...Eevee...? You're real?" he asked in disbelief. The Pokemon smiled and let out a small yawn.

Setting the Eevee down on his lap and stroking its back, Kalas looked over at Jprebs and noticed another Eevee cuddling up to her. Kalas noted that Jprebs had a hand on the Pokemon as if she was holding it close, and he couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Heh...well...at least you guys are friendly," he stated, stroking the back of the Eevee he was holding. The Pokemon let out a sigh of content and closed its eyes, starting to sleep.

Looking up at the sky, Kalas frowned again. "Where are the others, though...?"