The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Good job, Soul!

I wish people would judge units based on usability and not growths. :/

FE13 has so many growth units, it's balanced. Growths are hardly a problem, here.

The kids are as a follow, with their skills & classes:

The Brady (A.K.A The second-coming of LIBRA): Zeal/Focus/Gamble/Wrath and mix in Despoil. Literally a moneymaker and a Berserk-like Battle Monk

Kjelly: She's pretty tanky and quick (Pally). Luna/Lucky Seven/Quickburn/Defender/Indoor Fighter. Really dodge, tanky AND hits hard.

Gerome: The last one to arrive. Had him reclass from Wyvern to Cavalier as soon as I could. Just recently re-classed him from Paladin, to Ranger Quickburn/Tanvity/Outdoor Fighter/Swordfaire/Defender Hits freakishly hard

At last, little Cynthia Wyvern Lord: Lancefaire (inherited from Sumia)/Veteran/Quickburn/Swordbreaker/Renewal (throw in +Str/Spd for further hilarity. Stupidly quick, hits freakishly strong, incredibly dodgy and pretty damn tanky

Did you get the demo already?

No. =( I need a Steam account.

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer, shit synergy, move difference, late joiner. That sums up his supports in a nutshell.

Eliwood can catch up after promotion, but that's late in his mode, and Harken can even not be an option to you

FE13 has so many growth units, it's balanced. Growths are hardly a problem, here.

The kids are as a follow, with their skills & classes:

The Brady (A.K.A The second-coming of LIBRA): Zeal/Focus/Gamble/Wrath and mix in Despoil. Literally a moneymaker and a Berserk-like Battle Monk

Kjelly: She's pretty tanky and quick (Pally). Luna/Lucky Seven/Quickburn/Defender/Indoor Fighter. Really dodge, tanky AND hits hard.

Gerome: The last one to arrive. Had him reclass from Wyvern to Cavalier as soon as I could. Just recently re-classed him from Paladin, to Ranger Quickburn/Tanvity/Outdoor Fighter/Swordfaire/Defender Hits freakishly hard

At last, little Cynthia Wyvern Lord: Lancefaire (inherited from Sumia)/Veteran/Quickburn/Swordbreaker/Renewal (throw in +Str/Spd for further hilarity. Stupidly quick, hits freakishly strong, incredibly dodgy and pretty damn tanky

No. =( I need a Steam account.

yesz. Best child unit. besides daddy's little girl I like to make Vaike his father so he can have STRENGTH

Go create it :< and add me after you do

Edited by Tonton

Archer, shit synergy, move difference, late joiner. That sums up his supports in a nutshell.

What do you have against archers? I like archers. Eliwood gains a horse, Marcus and Lowen both have horses, and Harken's a better support than Isadora.

And he also has higher HP and luck, and Sain only has slightly more skill and speed, and a less attractive affinity. His support options are better though, with Fiora, Kent, and Priscilla.

You all make it seem Lowen is nigh unusable because of his growths. That's what I'm getting at, as it's not true.

I'm making him seem amazing because of them.

40% defense, 90% HP, 30% resistance. Not at all bad. His skill and speed bases are higher then Sain's to, who only beats him in those stats by 5% and 10%, respectively, and he can make up for a little speed with his higher constitution. and 50% luck is pretty good and a decent compensation for lower skill and speed.

And some of us like archers, like Rebecca.

Yo, Kalas, did you see Bal's Ys Origins videos?

You all make it seem Lowen is nigh unusable because of his growths. That's what I'm getting at, as it's not true.

I'm not saying he's unusable, I'm saying that he can't be trusted. Sure, if you are lucky, he can even get perfect level ups in every level, but you can't trust him to get Str, Skil, or Spe, stats that are important

What do you have against archers? I like archers. Eliwood gains a horse, Marcus and Lowen both have horses, and Harken's a better support than Isadora.

And he also has higher HP and luck, and Sain only has slightly more skill and speed, and a less attractive affinity. His support options are better though, with Fiora, Kent, and Priscilla.

Nothing, really, but between that and the move difference AND the slowish support speed, gl building Lowen's Rebecca support. Eliwood gains a horse... late in the game. While Marcus and Lowen both have horses, that doesn't change the fact that Fire and Ice have shit for synergy (Full hit and evade and half of everything else? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA). And Harken, as mentioned earlier, might not even be recruited.

I'm not saying he's unusable, I'm saying that he can't be trusted. Sure, if you are lucky, he can even get perfect level ups in every level, but you can't trust him to get Str, Skil, or Spe, stats that are important

I know that, but...eh whatever. Just use Lowen ONCE and report back to me.

Archers rock, Anon.

yesz. Best child unit. besides daddy's little girl I like to make Vaike his father so he can have STRENGTH

Go create it :< and add me after you do

I am a fan of Vaike being the father of Brady because it just fits perfectly. Oh yeah, I really forgot to add in the fact he inherited Sol from Vaike...which makes really good when you send him up against a mosh pit of enemies Zeal/Focus/Gamble/WRATH & Sol.

Yeah I'll make it later.

Lowen is ranked on the higher end, actually...I mean, yeah 30% Str/Skill/Spd, but being mounted, having decent bases and growing to be pretty tanky makes him good.

I'm making him seem amazing because of them.

40% defense, 90% HP, 30% resistance. Not at all bad. His skill and speed bases are higher then Sain's to, who only beats him in those stats by 5% and 10%, respectively, and he can make up for a little speed with his higher constitution. and 50% luck is pretty good and a decent compensation for lower skill and speed.

And some of us like archers, like Rebecca.

You are just making he seem like a meat shield that still can't retaliate

If 50% luck was good, Roy would be good

His movement won't mean shit if you pair him with Rebecca

Lowen is ranked on the higher end, actually...I mean, yeah 30% Str/Skill/Spd, but being mounted, having decent bases and growing to be pretty tanky makes him good.

And it's not like FE7 enemies are threatening.

Archers rock, Anon.

I am a fan of Vaike being the father of Brady because it just fits perfectly. Oh yeah, I really forgot to add in the fact he inherited Sol from Vaike...which makes really good when you send him up against a mosh pit of enemies Zeal/Focus/Gamble/WRATH & Sol.

Yeah I'll make it later.

Blonde? Check

Access to Axefaire? Check

I ship it? Check

do it nao

Yeah I'll make it later.

Isn't one of the prerequisites to be considered an effective tank being able to properly counter?

His Growths in Str/Skill/Spd kinda take that away from him

Just like you can't trust Sain to get skill.

Nothing, really, but between that and the move difference AND the slowish support speed, gl building Lowen's Rebecca support. Eliwood gains a horse... late in the game. While Marcus and Lowen both have horses, that doesn't change the fact that Fire and Ice have shit for synergy (Full hit and evade and half of everything else? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA). And Harken, as mentioned earlier, might not even be recruited.

Playing Hector Mode allows Eliwood an earlier promotion, which is something. And Harken with his brave sword is worth more than Karel's Wo Dao. That support point is good, but it's not like Marcus or Harken have better supports. I'm not saying Lowen is perfect, I'm just saying I like him, that and the first time I played FE7 I didn't know what supports were so I didn't get any of them.

Archers rock, Anon.

Watch him get perfect levels while everyone else get's one stat at a time

Archers are good to me.

*shrugs* I think Roy's okay.

50% growth is more than acceptable in the GBA era.

And it's not like FE7 enemies are threatening.

They're ok, but so is Lowen.

Blonde? Check

Access to Axefaire? Check

I ship it? Check

do it nao

I made him a Berserker, but re-classed to Batlte Monk as soon as he hit lvl 10. If he had Axefaire, the other skills wouldn't fit for this cool combo.

He has like 30~% against enemies, with an A-support (Vaike being the one this time).

Isn't one of the prerequisites to be considered an effective tank being able to properly counter?

Being able to tank is simply being able to take hits. But he can also give them back nicely, since he has the Con to wield heavier weapons such as Steel Sword/Lance & Javelins and can support Marcus (very viable). He doesn't 2HKO everything forever, like Sain or double like Kent, but he can get things done decently.

He's fast enough to not be doubled and has 12 con for heavier weapons after promotion. Like Brave Sword or Silver Lance.

Being able to tank is simply being able to take hits. But he can also give them back nicely, since he has the Con to wield heavier weapons such as Steel Sword/Lance & Javelins and can support Marcus (very viable). He doesn't 2HKO everything forever, like Sain or double like Kent, but he can get things done decently.

Well I was ninjafied. This guy has a point.

He's fast enough to not be doubled and has 12 con for heavier weapons after promotion. Like Brave Sword or Silver Lance.

Yeah, because one extra point of Con makes all the difference in the world... Also, it's not like most of those are THAT heavy, and fuck steel lances in GBA.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Unyuu? Ys origin?

On the subject of Lowen:

[spoiler=My Lowen + other Paladins in my most recent HHM run]

6djHL.png

6djJU.png

6djJo.png

Not as good as I remembered, but he went over the magic 13 Spd to double most things in the game, and he had way more Def than Marcus/Sain so I had some use throwing him into a crowd of enemies as Sleep bait near endgame.

Of course, I like Lowen because he has a Tangela growing on his head.

Edited by PKLucas531