• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

*tips hat at David*

Yeah

Make them as random as possible

So not terrible, just weird

Noted:

Beowulf/Adean: Gives Lana good growths (her MAG is typically average but hey enemies have shit RES), and Lester even better growths (50% STR, 50% SKILL, 45% SPD, 40% DEF is great, plus 125% HP is nothing to laugh at).

Finn/Ayra: Because of this pairing, Finn can also talk to Larcei in Chapter 7 and give her some nice stat bonuses. And the kids get prayer, which is nice, added onto their already overkill stats. Larcei benefits more than Ulster, but hey, both kids are pretty great.

Midir/Raquesis: Innate Pursuit is nice on Delmud, plus pretty solid growths (70% STR and 50% SPD is nice). Nanna gets the same benefits, but eh, this pairing is nicer for Delmud. Nanna will still kick some ass, however, like always.

Dew/Fury: With 40% STR and 50% SPD, Fee's pretty great. Also BARGAIN if you want to give her some nice shit. Ced's unscrewable, and every growth he has that isn't MAG or RES is 50% or more. Hilarious.

tinny is overrated- I mean, heya Sorin.

Shhhh.....

Bewbs

Yo

Now I want to try this

*snickering*

Finn/Ayra: Because of this pairing, Finn can also talk to Larcei in Chapter 7 and give her some nice stat bonuses. And the kids get prayer, which is nice, added onto their already overkill stats. Larcei benefits more than Ulster, but hey, both kids are pretty great.

Midir/Raquesis: Innate Pursuit is nice on Delmud, plus pretty solid growths (70% STR and 50% SPD is nice). Nanna gets the same benefits, but eh, this pairing is nicer for Delmud. Nanna will still kick some ass, however, like always.

Dew/Fury: With 40% STR and 50% SPD, Fee's pretty great. Also BARGAIN if you want to give her some nice shit. Ced's unscrewable, and every growth he has that isn't MAG or RES is 50% or more. Hilarious.

I actually considered using this one.

Holyn/Tiltyu: Overkill SKILL for both kids. And when Arthur promotes, he'll actually deal some nice damage with swords, due to 35% STR. Give him a Power Ring and he'll sit at 25 STR if he hits the 20 STR cap. That's not bad at all, eh? Tinny...well...she'll have overkill SKILL?

Lewyn/Briggid: HOLPATTY. She'll have 35% STR, 35% MAG, 50% SKILL,a whopping 95% SPD, and 135% HP, which is tied with Holyn!Patty for the highest possible HP growth she can have. Not to mention she'll have innate Critical and gains Pursuit upon promotion, which is nice. And although Faval's growths take a hit (he's speedy with 70% SPD, but 25% STR hurts), he'll be a beast with Pursuit (he already has it due to it being a class skill), Critical, and Continue. Quite the bro.

Hey David, want to help randomize my FE4 pairings?

Alternatively, I'd suggest Dew/Ayra.

Larcei and Ulster will have great growths as usual along with Sol and Bargain.

Dew and Ayra also have the same amount of movement and join in the same chapter, which makes it easy to keep them together without keeping one away from the action, as with Finn and Ayra.

Lex/Sylvia: Why not? Leen will become a tanky dancer, with 50% STR, and her STR growth is kinda nice for her IF she even decides to enter combat, which is 30%. Ambush and Prayer make a nice combo for arenas (I think), so haha. Oh, and Elite so she grows crazy fast. Same case with Corple, but I think this pairing transforms him into a slightly faster, tankier Sharlow. Still nice.

Alternatively, I'd suggest Dew/Ayra.

Larcei and Ulster will have great growths as usual along with Sol and Bargain.

Dew and Ayra also have the same amount of movement and join in the same chapter, which makes it easy to keep them together without keeping one away from the action, as with Finn and Ayra.

That's a better pairing by miles, but I want to give Duck some uncommon pairings.

I don't know what's common or uncommon in FE4.

Unless I give him some really bad ones.

All the pairings I told him to do are ones I haven't even thought of doing, such as Beowulf/Adean. Aside from lack of inheritance, it makes a very good Lester.