• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried my hand at the other two problems, but I got them horribly wrong. :C

"An unstable nucleus with a mass of 15.0 ×10e−27 kg initially at rest disintegrates into three particles. One of the particles, of mass 3.3 × 10e−27 kg moves along the positive y - axis with a speed of 5.5 × 10e6 m/s. Another particle, of mass 8.9 × 10e−27 kg moves along the positive x - axis with a speed of 2.8 × 10e6 m/s. Find the speed of the third particle."

"A(n) 15 kg object, initially at rest in free space, “explodes” into three segments. The masses of two of these segments are both 4 kg and their velocities are 4 m/s. The angle between the direction of motion of these segments is 53 degrees. What is the speed of the third segment?"
I think the notion of Physics and Calculus being related is a lie. D;

"An unstable nucleus with a mass of 15.0 ×10e−27 kg initially at rest disintegrates into three particles. One of the particles, of mass 3.3 × 10e−27 kg moves along the positive y - axis with a speed of 5.5 × 10e6 m/s. Another particle, of mass 8.9 × 10e−27 kg moves along the positive x - axis with a speed of 2.8 × 10e6 m/s. Find the speed of the third particle."

"A(n) 15 kg object, initially at rest in free space, “explodes” into three segments. The masses of two of these segments are both 4 kg and their velocities are 4 m/s. The angle between the direction of motion of these segments is 53 degrees. What is the speed of the third segment?"

First? Can't help you, you really should consult the textbook or ask your teacher for help.

Second though, we know the mass of the object, 7 kilograms. There is no friction at all, so their speed is based entirely on their initial velocity and mass, as demonstrated by the two pieces of equal weight. Now, I'm no genius at this kind of thing but I'm sure you, who is taking the class, can work with that.

I tried my hand at the other two problems, but I got them horribly wrong. :C

I think the notion of Physics and Calculus being related is a lie. D;

What I saw in that:

Why in the second question is it a(n) 15...

IT SHOULD JUST HE FREAKING A.

DJEJCOENSAJFIE

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

roar works even if the opponent has a substitute??????????????????????????????????????

my life has been a lie

Sound based moves hit through substitutes.

Ohhh...My teacher never mentioned anything about recoiling in class, though. At least this stuff wasn't on the test today... @.@;

The water is still, so it's a flat surface.

Only the first question is about recoil actually, the second one is about friction.

That's why physics is so beautiful, the subjects come together

In that case...

Fr=μ*N

since F=m*a we have,

m*a=μ*N

N is m*g so we have,

m*a=μ*m*g

a=μ*g

a is the module of the acceleration of the system, which we can find with the initial and final speed of the system and the distance traveled

V2 = V02 + 2*a*ΔS

0 = (0.71)2 + 2*a*3.61

7.22*a = 0.5041

a=0.07

With all this, we have:

0.07=μ*9.8

μ=0.007

I guess that's it :x

You might wanna check if any of the calculations aren't wrong, though

Only the first question is about recoil actually, the second one is about friction.

That's why physics is so beautiful, the subjects come together

Fr=μ*N

since F=m*a we have,

m*a=μ*N

N is m*g so we have,

m*a=μ*m*g

a=μ*g

a is the module of the acceleration of the system, which we can find with the initial and final speed of the system and the distance traveled

V2 = V02 + 2*a*ΔS

0 = (0.71)2 + 2*a*3.61

7.22*a = 0.5041

a=0.07

With all this, we have:

0.07=μ*9.8

μ=0.007

Physics are great

Mr. Tonton, G stands for acceleration caused by gravity, right?

I feel smarter just by looking at that

I like helping people with that

I might even become a professor even if it's a shitty job in my country

Physics are great

Mr. Tonton, G stands for acceleration caused by gravity, right?

Yes

Oh yes, on another note, you should check if your textbook/professor don't use any other letters for some of those, Criz :x

I had formulas that had three different ways depending on teacher or text book xc

Edited by Tonton

I like helping people with that

I might even become a professor even if it's a shitty job in my country

Yes

Oh yes, on another note, you should check if your textbook/professor don't use any other letters for some of those, Criz :x

I had formulas that had three different ways depending on teacher or text book xc

Professors are not to be taken for granted. Even if knowledge is not the most valuable thing to you, chances are that knowledge let it exist.

Thank you. And the triangle followed by an S?

...Sarcasm...

Really? Well of course, it was just oozing with distinction.

but I need money and electronics are expensive as fuck here because taxes xc

btw, if you want to blame someone for the lack of an update, blame Criz and her physics

I like physics sir, I can't help you with money though, sorry.

hello thread

Do you have pet peeves?