The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Could a Mega Gengar counter it?

Aside from the part where we're falling so far as to consider using other broken stuff to counter broken stuff, I'd say probably not; I'd also go so far as to say Mega Gengar's disadvantaged there, needing to use Focus Miss.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

C wins out

Deciding to glare angrily at Hector as he approaches you, he raises his axe. Suddenly, the door opened, showing a rather pissed off Florina. As she stomped toward Hector and demanded why the room reeked of blood and cowardice, your group just stands there, perplexed at Florina's change in personality. What do you do?

A. Cheer on Florina

B. Kidnap Florina

C. Knock out Hector, then kidnap Florina

D. Other

C wins out

Deciding to glare angrily at Hector as he approaches you, he raises his axe. Suddenly, the door opened, showing a rather pissed off Florina. As she stomped toward Hector and demanded why the room reeked of blood and cowardice, your group just stands there, perplexed at Florina's change in personality. What do you do?

A. Cheer on Florina

B. Kidnap Florina

D. Other

c

C wins out

A. Cheer on Florina

B. Kidnap Florina

D. Other

D. Secretly poison them both and take control of Ostia.

C wins out

A. Cheer on Florina

B. Kidnap Florina

D. Other

C

GUYS WE'RE ALMOST TO 100,000 POSTS!

Having counters doesn't make something not broken. And again, Mega Kangaskhan. What counters that??? I'll tell you: Nothing.

Good man. Now you won't be insulted by others who hype dondon/don't like namecalling.

Honestly? I don't think he cares, but just ignore him.

What is the general megakhangssken strategy?

None to be found. It's Parental Bond makes it really hard to stop.

For God's sake, have you considered that they might BAN IT LIKE MEGA MEWTWO?!?!?!?!

Mega Mewtwo can easily be down for the count if you've already prepared the boosts on another Poke to have it sweep the rest of their teams after it brings it out later. But...if Mewtwo is brought out at the start, then experience fear without Roar, Whirlwind, Dragon Tail.

I love CYOAs! :D

Hi.

I don't have a Skype. xD

Because of your computer. x.x

Middle wins.

Deciding to go through the middle door, you and your group end up in Castle Ostia, as stated by a poorly written sign. What is the first thing you want to do?

A. Visit Hector

B. Flirt with Serra

C. Hang out with Matthew

D. Other

C.

XD

Because obviously Blaziken can only be killed after 5 turns.

I'd assume you haven't even given the slightest thought about how trivially easy it is to stall for that many turns - Protect, Substitute, Protect, Substitute, etc. And it's not like Blaziken will stay in on its counters and let them KO it.

That is why that I teach many of my pokes Whirlwind, Roar, and Dragon Tail.

Deciding to go with Duck's plan of action, your group quickly grabs Florina, stuffs her in the barrel, and make a break for it. Where to?

A. Out of the castle

B. Hide in a room

C. Kick the barrel at Hector as he chases you

you might be using an Ephraim avi, but you're still marth

That was the joke

C wins out

A. Cheer on Florina

B. Kidnap Florina

D. Other

D: watch the whole thing unfold and step in if needed to

Aside from the part where we're falling so far as to consider using other broken stuff to counter broken stuff, I'd say probably not; I'd also go so far as to say Mega Gengar's disadvantaged there, needing to use Focus Miss.

Well, you gotta beat fire with Fire :v