• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Sweet.

I never got past FE12's prologue, and no, I haven't, actually. Stupid translation patch issues...

It's actually a really good game after the prologue. Actually, I even enjoyed the prologue

FE13>FE1(NES)>FE4>TearRingSaga>FE2>FE3>FE5>FE10>FE12>FE9>FE11>FE6>FE7>FE8

Why is FE1 so high and the GBA games so low?

It's actually a really good game after the prologue. Actually, I even enjoyed the prologue

Why is FE1 so high and the GBA games so low?

FE1(NES) is historical as hell to bring it in a way that no other game in the series will ever match it's level. Arenas(No exit)=Historical. Plus having Macedonia and Thebes as countries(RL).

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I would say that only the creepy waifu/chrom fangirl people are bad

Otherwise, it's a pretty good game

On that note, I think that FE4 fans weren't much better in that regard (in a nutshell, I'd consider them a prototype of Awakening fans). Which reminds me, I personally get pissed off by the people that, when it's brought up, just talk about recommending to players asking for tips that they should kill Sylvia - suffice to say, I think the omniscient morality license people display in that regard is fucking deplorable.

FE1(NES) is historical as hell to bring it in a way that no other game in the series will ever match it's level. Arenas(No exit)=Historical. Plus having Macedonia as a country(RL).

Historic, but utterly awful. Geez...

FE1(NES) is historical as hell to bring it in a way that no other game in the series will ever match it's level. Arenas(No exit)=Historical. Plus having Macedonia as a country(RL).

I see. I'll have to try it

On that note, I think that FE4 fans weren't much better in that regard (in a nutshell, I'd consider them a prototype of Awakening fans). Which reminds me, I personally get pissed off by the people that, when it's brought up, just talk about recommending to players asking for tips that they should kill Sylvia - suffice to say, I think the omniscient morality license people display in that regard is fucking deplorable.

I think it's because I see a lot less crazy FE4 fans than crazy FE13 fans, but I can see where you're coming from.

I just hate awakening.

It's an utter shit game to me.

I feel like the story and characters are bad, but the gameplay is really good

I don't see what's so spectacular about Awakening's gameplay. Besides Pair-Up, it just felt like your average FE, aside from children breeding.

( ._____. )

Edited by Crizix

I can be a script writer, if ya want.

Well, I do need to build a new team.

Historic, but utterly awful. Geez...

Nostalgia blind? Unlikely. Superman 64 syndrome?

1. Yes, bad FE4 fans and bad Awakening fans are similar to me.

2. Morals are awesome. My power comes from morals!

Gameplay was good. I can say that.

Best part, no doubt.

FE13 I think had the best gameplay.

FE9 the best story.

And FE8 the best maps.

I don't see what's so spectacular about Awakening's gameplay. Besides Pair-Up, it just felt like your average FE, aside from children breeding.

( ._____. )

It's a lot of the little touches. And the eugenics, those are fun.

And why is Tearing Saga even there?

20101silk.jpg

It was supposed to be "Emblem Saga", but to avoid copyright infringement, they've named it Tear Ring. Of course this failed upon making the game too similar to Fire Emblem. Play it. Hee hee, you will be surprised with the amount of elements from two other FE games that they throw at you.

Ugh...have to play Berwick Saga sometime.

Edited by Dark_Huntress