The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Hey Levant and ZM

I just got a showdown account and I've been playing OU. I couldn't get the replay of my battle against my friend but it was a good battle.

I've challenged a couple random people to OU matches and I'll take out one of their pokes and they forfeit. Why do they do that? I mean, really, it's one pokemon

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Levant and ZM

I just got a showdown account and I've been playing OU. I couldn't get the replay of my battle against my friend but it was a good battle.

I've challenged a couple random people to OU matches and I'll take out one of their pokes and they forfeit. Why do they do that? I mean, really, it's one pokemon

Because that one Pokemon revolves around their strategy

Therefore, no point in fighting anymore

Hey Levant and ZM

Good question. I've also seen those who forfeit when their strategy is foiled (like winding up putting Stealth Rock or Sticky Web on their side of the field because of Magic Coat or Magic Bounce, as well as forfeiting if Spore winds up getting bounced back in their face or fails because the opponent was using a Grass type; the latter in particular tends to be common among Smeargle users on the low ladder).

Because that one Pokemon revolves around their strategy

Therefore, no point in fighting anymore

IMO, I'd take that as a sign they should rethink their strategy.

Edited by Levant Caprice

lkag.jpg

Having fun with this classic again... :D

Just arrived at Scaraba for the first time. (Actual Cart. It's still in pretty good shape. I'm happy. ^_^)

Oqe2xF.jpge7wjnS.jpg
Getting used right now as this weapon provides better offense at the moment. The Gutsy weapon would be better once the offense caps with the Legendary one.
P4Rl11.jpgROFMH3.jpg
Now she don't have to equip that sucky Magic Fry Pan. :D
1cp8el.jpgHEIYGV.jpg
You shall behold the Moon Beam Gun. Your not genius enough for the Gaia, yet.
kaLOlC.jpgM59JhW.jpg
71 offense with Nothing. NOTHING. This guy is hardcore. :D
qfQ68C.jpgi7dhuY.jpg
There's your muscle.