The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

That's only part of it, actually - I also think FE4's mechanics kill its playability by a shitton, and can't bring myself to care for pretty much all of the characters EXCEPT one; as a bonus, I hate Sigurd most of all FE lords (though Eirika's pretty damn close).

Wow, I think you're the first one I've heard say they hate Sigurd. Care to say why?

crizix :0

BONBON! ;w;

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I think you're the first one I've heard say they hate Sigurd. Care to say why?

He just comes off as flat and boring. I also dislike the fact that his sword is essentially a Falchion ripoff.

Its been argued and rumored that Falchion may have been originally Tyrfing, given that Jugdral existed before Archanea. But they're just a theory. Its GAME THEORY

Wow really?

Oh my god, the Fire Emblem universe-timeline is even worse than the Zelda one.

I personally don't get why everything has to be connected somehow, but at least Skyward Sword gives some sense to Zelda's.

Oh my god, the Fire Emblem universe-timeline is even worse than the Zelda one.

Wow really?

There once was a thread about it some time ago. I still don't buy into it, cause Falchion was forged from Naga's own fang. Though if it were true, that'd give a slight insight on how apparently, Marth and Seliph are related. But what do I know?

Enh, I'm not too big on Zelda.

For the worst reasons, mind you.

(I suck at it. If the Internet didn't exist, I would have never beaten any of them).

I'm not good at Zelda or puzzles in general, but I still enjoy them a lot. ;w;'

There once was a thread about it some time ago. I still don't buy into it, cause Falchion was forged from Naga's own fang. Though if it were true, that'd give a slight insight on how apparently, Marth and Seliph are related. But what do I know?

I don't believe it either, unless Naga existed in the Jugdral games as well...but I don't know much about it.

I'm not good at Zelda or puzzles in general, but I still enjoy them a lot. ;w;'

I don't believe it either, unless Naga existed in the Jugdral games as well...but I don't know much about it.

Oh, she did. But at the time, Tyrfing wasn't linked to Naga, at all

Yep, and it wasn't uncommon for weapons to look alike or even be fundamentally similar.

Hence why Alm and Marth each have a Falchion despite Valencia and Akaneia being two obviously different places.

Developer stuff, I'd think.

Also I'm not here

Enh, I'm not too big on Zelda.

For the worst reasons, mind you.

(I suck at it. If the Internet didn't exist, I would have never beaten any of them).

I actually dislike the Zelda series for very similar reasons, except I haven't even beaten any of them. I really dislike the non-linearity (due to getting lost way too often) and how cryptic the puzzles can get.