• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck trying to convince me of that though. And by "good luck", I actually mean "Don't bother, because I'm stubborn as Duke and nigh impossible to convince".

What, retarded mechanics and poor design aren't legit reasons? Since when?

just wondering

what are the fire emblem games you like?

But I really like RD ;~;

it's okay

I guess this is a thing now. Crossover, you can get the squid girl costume is Splatoon I think.

Ika Musume and Splatoon together is basically a no brainer. I hope this is real, I loved Squid Girl.

Lol, now that's a bit of an over simplistic judgement. Pretty sure that's more of a running joke than anything (seriously, even MontageParodies has made fun of the P button at this point).

Why not actually try before making judgement calls like people do with something like Yosuga no Sora, which some people instantly condemned to the depths of hell for having incest despite the show handling the topic more maturely than those people probably ever could? There's a 1-chapter demo out there.

I wasn't really judging it, I really have no interest in it, not because of the meter or anything, I just don't care enough for it to even bother trying it. Now, I'd try it if they didn't force catgirls on you, catgirls are everywhere and I'm tired of them.