• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it incredibly funny when people get upset at companies distancing themselves from people because of their political opinions... or just opinions in general

they are making a calculated decision because it may affect their business, and they obviously are exercising their own rights to free action by doing so

but these people wouldn't give a fuck if it happened to someone they disagreed with

Edited by Tryhard

"no surprise really, a good portion of liberals have fully embraced fascism and believe that anyone who thinks differently is a threat that should be eliminated. The fact that they can't win arguments and instead resort to censorship, claims of racism, and violence, proves that."

liberal fascism once again

i need to stop reading what people write for a while I think

36 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i find it incredibly funny when people get upset at companies distancing themselves from people because of their political opinions... or just opinions in general

they are making a calculated decision because it may affect their business, and they obviously are exercising their own rights to free action by doing so

but these people wouldn't give a fuck if it happened to someone they disagreed with

100% agree

it's ridiculous and makes no sense.

same when twitter, a private entity, decides to ban people and they claim that hurts their "freedom of speech", when it's actually just twitter enforcing their private property.