The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I thought the reason 2B gets more attention than 9S or A2 is because she's more marketable. It's easier to promote a sexy female robot with a French Dominatrix theme rather than a shy young man that gameplay involves a lot of hacking, or a angry crass version of 2B.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't that actually started up during those times, though? It even started in those areas of the "Wild West" or around them. Makes sense to me.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

On 10/27/2018 at 4:26 PM, Edgelord said:

i'm playing red dead 2 and one of the themes it deals with is womens suffrage.... another sjw game.........

Well, it depends how it handles that issue. RDR2 does taking place during a time when that was a major problem, so if it uses arguments from that time in game, and doesn't really try to relate it much to modern times, then that theme will be well handled and historically accurate. Now, I haven't played RDR2, so I have no clue if this is the case, but still.

Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet, unfortunately, unless you deliberately try to make it a n00bish post.

That includes badly spelt letters, deliberate formatting (such as italics or quotation marks), all caps or random caps, or the use of something like: !!1!!11!ONE!!!1!