The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

although personally while FE4's music is catchy, it really becomes boring to me when you hear the same thing because the chapters are so long

the Echoes soundtrack was already so good that I wouldn't really be that excited for the music of FE4

• Replies 180.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, FrostyFireMage said:

Awakening probably has my least favorite OST tbh

Radiant Dawn's OST literally hurts my ears. 

2 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFAdYmeLr5QYW2Pl0X4m-VA/about

jesus, just uploading the echoes soundtrack at release got @maybe almost 4.5 million views

I think the most viewed video of Twilight of the Gods has like 2 million views.

Uploading video game OSTs is a good way to get views

53 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Radiant Dawn's OST literally hurts my ears. 

I think the most viewed video of Twilight of the Gods has like 2 million views.

Uploading video game OSTs is a good way to get views

You take that back about the FE10 OST right now 

20 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

You take that back about the FE10 OST right now 

It does tho

it's too loud, full of instruments that have no synergy and sound like they're playing 5 different things with no rhytm whatsoever all at once.

i dislike almost everything about Radiant Dawn, but I swear that if I found its ost good i'd say it (see Awakening), but it really sounds bad to me.

Hah my rain team is done, and childish me decided to name the pokemon in it after the cast of always sunny in Philadelphia

so i guess it's always rainy in Alola

uJqPG4y.jpg

Pelipper is Sweet Dee because both are birds

Tapu Koko is Mac because both think they're tough guys but they're actually just fairies

Swampert is Frank because its fins remind me of Frank's hair

Kommo-O is the waitress she's the least used member of the team, but when she comes to battle, it's always good.

I can understand someone having issues with FE10's story and gameplay, buuuuuut disliking the soundtrack!?
It feels like the first time I've ever seen someone complaining about this... but then again... nothing is impossible.
I mean I'm not the biggest fan of FE9's soundtrack because it has a low variety of map themes imo (desert theme is like the most dull map theme in the series), but FE10 does it way better imo.

FE13's soundtrack is ok overall, it had a few very good themes. Most is average, not bad.

Weakest soundtrack has FE6 for me.
Except for the enemy phase theme in lategame and Idoun's battle theme nothing could really catch my ears. 

I can't stand high pitched noises, and Radiant Dawn's ost is full of those, so that might be it. I also prefer a single, cohesive melody, while FE10 has many stuff going on all at once.

The former is the same reason I can't stand whistling. When someone is whistling near me I get extremely uneasy, and want to punch them or just yell. I think i might have misophonia.

Edited by Nobody

I'm not a music expert, so I don't quite get what you meant.
I find most of FE10's themes rather calm.
The only loud themes I remember, are the map theme in endgame 1-4 (which goes on my nerves) and Grasping Truth (which suits the atmosphere of the bossfight).

Then again no FE game had a really poor soundtrack for me.

I like synth beats from Judgral as much as string and piano themes from the latest parts.
The main thing is that music fits to the situation.

16 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

I'm not a music expert, so I don't quite get what you meant.

High pitched doesn't mean loud. It's the opposite of a deep sound. Like PEEEEEEEEEEE rather than POOOOOOOOW.

In the Radiant Dawn soundtrack, the different instruments sound like they're playing different songs. Like, the violin is playing one thing, the trumpet another, the piano another, etc, and i don't like this. And then there's the fact that the songs change out of nowhere. Take the devoted for exemple, which is imo one of the only decent songs in the game. It at least has a recognizeble melody, but just after the chorus it just completely changes, and it's very sudden. This is a constant in most RD songs, and I really dislike it.

Edited by Nobody

11 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

Didn't need to read a thread with so many uncultered people in it, but good news.

not sure about getting it tho, haven't felt like replaying games lately, my backlog is starting to get huge, i'm sort of busy and will be abroad for like a month which means no clearing the backlog.

i hope they make some UI improvements, so more people can enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

I forgot you were porco

Man I can't wait to play SS on my switch while resetera moans and show their shit opinions instead of playing games they enjoy

have you beaten botw yet?

did you enjoy/are you enjoying it?