The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

To give you an idea, for the democrats to (barely) win a senate seat in the deep south they had to actually run against a literal pedo. Doug Jones won in Alabama 51 x 49 running against an actual pedophile. 49% of the population of alabama would rather have a pedophile as their senator than a democrat.

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

To give you an idea, for the democrats to (barely) win a senate seat in the deep south he had to actually run against a literal pedo. Doug Jones win in Alabama 51 x 49 running against an actual pedophile. 49% of the population of alabama would rather have a pedophile as their senator than a democrat.

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

To give you an idea, for the democrats to (barely) win a senate seat in the deep south they had to actually run against a literal pedo. Doug Jones won in Alabama 51 x 49 running against an actual pedophile. 49% of the population of alabama would rather have a pedophile as their senator than a democrat.

considering that everyone thought alabama was still going to go with roy "put up the ten commandants in a judicial building" moore because it's alabama it's even more depressing.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Beto O'Rourke. Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

he lost because he was running in fucking red Texas. The fact that he came close to winning in Texas is very impressive.

that'd be like a PT candidate almost winning in São Paulo. If a candidate for governor from PT got like 49% of the votes in Sao Paulo, you can be sure they're a fucking great candidate, at least in making people vote for them.

i had a brain fart when typing the names, forgive me brother

but even then, bubba, i saw people pushing for beto 2020, which is ridiculous, even taking into consideration that he ran in texas. ted cruz is probably the least liked human being alive and beto, who's actually a pretty nice dude, couldn't beat him. 

alabama is crazy. i've read some things about the roe vs wade case and the consequences if it was overturned. let's just say that them voting for a pedophile isn't unconceivable

personally I gotta say nigel farage but that's probably because of proximity

probably cruz because I hate his voice more and he actually has political influence, unlike criminal d'souza who comments on it at best.

6 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

but even then, bubba, i saw people pushing for beto 2020, which is ridiculous, even taking into consideration that he ran in texas. ted cruz is probably the least liked human being alive and beto, who's actually a pretty nice dude, couldn't beat him. 

alabama is crazy. i've read some things about the roe vs wade case and the consequences if it was overturned. let's just say that them voting for a pedophile isn't unconceivable

But by going from that, no democrat from any deep red state would ever be able to become president. Beto was a congressman, he has won elections before.

imo the democrats should just have a big primary, with the best at it winning and going for the general election. I see people all the time saying that they should run someone that is this or that, but what about they just running whoever wins the primary regardless of who they are or their previous elections?

6 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

But by going from that, no democrat from any deep red state would ever be able to become president. Beto was a congressman, he has won elections before.

imo the democrats should just have a big primary, with the best at it winning and going for the general election. I see people all the time saying that they should run someone that is this or that, but what about they just running whoever wins the primary regardless of who they are or their previous elections?

Like, for exemple, Haddad didn't even break 15% when trying to get reelected mayor in Sao Paulo, yet got 45% of the national vote on the presidential election. It's really hard to base the results of an election based on another one with a completely different electorate.

sure, but some kind of unified platform would help. the republicans are uncompromising and unapologetic about what they believe and that's why they win.

being anti-trump is not substance, especially when they go after trump because he's a meanie

Edited by Tryhard

Dinesh, by leaps and bounds

He mocked the parkland kids mere weeks after their school got shot up, is a felon, and his shitty films are lazily produced, racist, historically inaccurate nonsense 

Ted Cruz is probably more damaging to people as a whole, but the qualifier you asked for was "slimy", and Dinesh is slimy

Dinesh, by leaps and bounds

He mocked the parkland kids mere weeks after their school got shot up, is a felon, and his shitty films are lazily produced, racist, historically inaccurate nonsense 

Ted Cruz is probably more damaging to people as a whole, but the qualifier you asked for was "slimy", and Dinesh is slimy

3 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

in fairness, i haven't seen them or particularly listened to him debate

it's the kind of "kkk were originally democrats!" shit

i mean it is historically true but portrayed in a way that still says that "the dems are the reeeeal racists, and the republicans were the ones fighting for your freedom"

Edited by Яei Яei

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

it's the kind of "kkk were originally democrats!" type of shit

Just now, eclipse said:

Why are there so many double-posts in this topic?

I mean. . .don't mind me, I find this discussion fascinating~!

It seems like the more posts there are in a thread in a short period of time, the more likely double posts become.

His movie "death of a nation" (whose title is an homage to a KKK film) is fixated almost entirely on "the democrats are literal nazis" thing, and one of his points to defend this is that the democrats and the nazi's both made welfare part of their platforms in the 20's 

intelligent man, truly 

Just now, eclipse said:

Why are there so many double-posts in this topic?

I mean. . .don't mind me, I find this discussion fascinating~!

It seems like the more posts there are in a thread in a short period of time, the more likely double posts become.

His movie "death of a nation" (whose title is an homage to a KKK film) is fixated almost entirely on "the democrats are literal nazis" thing, and one of his points to defend this is that the democrats and the nazi's both made welfare part of their platforms in the 20's 

intelligent man, truly 

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

intelligent man, truly 

The irony of this is not lost on me.