• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

also, nobody: just to be clear, you're grannvale?

yeah

2 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

oh there was one guy with a full furry suit

tbh I think that's way better than the furry butt plug

Edited by Nobody

2 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

Reminder that the best current Dragon Ball Fighterz and Injustice player is a black gay furry who plays on his fursuit

does his fursona goes yellow super jeansskirt style when he's winning?

2 minutes ago, Pull My Devil Trigger said:

Reminder that the best current Dragon Ball Fighterz and Injustice player is a black gay furry who plays on his fursuit

does his fursona goes yellow super jeansskirt style when he's winning?

54 minutes ago, Nobody said:

beggars can't be choosers.

Tbh, he only started being really weird after we became friends, then when he got really weird we stopped talking much and then later he got much better, stoping with the harassing or talking about his weird... interests.

character progression i guess

A 4chan kid thought I was his friend for a couple years 

well, me and a ton of other people

we all hated him

fun times 

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Aaaaaaand... you can just add "pissing off vegans" to the list of things I did on resetera today

nope

never played any fallout game. I think Bethesda are bad developers tbh

I piss off racist total war fans and it's great 

5 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

tell more

He was constantly sad that girls didn't like him 

and would then constantly be super sexist and once yelled aloud "if she doesn't have an ass, it's not happening"

he was also hyper racist (as expected) and thinks that the US needs to "kill the Muslims before they kill us", while also thinking that a Muslim friend of mine was definitely his friend 

and was pretty open about hating Latinos too, despite, again, trying to befriend me 

we were also all unironically, legitimately afraid that if anybody ever said anything to him, he would shoot up the school, because of all of the aforementioned stuff, a weird love of guns, and his love for "Norwegian Black Metal"...whatever the fuck that is 

there was so much shit with that idiot, I'm glad I don't have to see him ever again 

shit i think i entered 4chan maybe once when i was like 14. saw many slurs being thrown around and thought "never again, what the fuck"

as a side note, it is amusing how each bolsokid represent one type of "nice guy"

eduardo: the handsome looking, the one people look up to the most, yet the one who women like the least. probably assaulted more than one girl he used to date

flavio: the shy, timid one, given his fainting episode. the one who represses the most feelings, and who is more likely to be extreme

carlos: the chubby 4channer. fuck him, this trakinas-ass looking motherfucker. probably faps to cp

Using spreadsheets for videogaming is way too effortful and timeconsuming for me since I'm not a fan of reading walls of text. It's what I actually do at work, and the purpose of videogaming shall be the exact opposite, relaxing.

I'd rather watching a LP instead as I did with Tales of Vesperia, and it worked well.

Nevertheless I wouldn't buy a new console just for one single or two games in JP.

There's also the hope that these game could make it for Switch one day.

gamers who were raised playing final fantasy vi and are all pro-freedom of speech (no matter the speech) and allowing nazis to have a platform are dumb

https://kotaku.com/the-past-present-and-future-of-diablo-1830593195

Those who remained on Team 3 began talking about what Diablo IV might look like. Josh Mosqueira, the Canadian transplant who had started on the Diablo III console team before taking the franchise’s reins as director of Reaper of Souls, would lead development on the new project, which was code-named Hades. The goal was to take the franchise in a very different direction.

Mosqueira and team designed Hades as a Diablo take on Dark Souls, according to three people familiar with the project. It would be a gothic, challenging dungeon crawler. Rather than maintain the isometric camera angle of the first three Diablo games, it would use an over-the-shoulder, third-person perspective. It was such a departure from previous games, some at Blizzard thought they might not even end up calling it Diablo IV. From 2014 until 2016, it was Team 3’s main project, developed alongside a handful of patches and light content updates for Diablo III. Then, like Diablo III’s second expansion before it, Hades was canceled.

As with any cancellation, there were likely many reasons for this move, but two people involved with Hades said it was going through rocky development. “It was not shaping up at all,” said one. In the middle of 2016, Mosqueira left Blizzard. It’s not clear whether Mosqueira left because of Hades’ cancellation or if Hades was canceled because he left, but what’s certain is that at that point, the project was shelved. (When reached by Kotaku, Mosqueira declined to comment on this story.)

i would have been able to meme the dark souls of diablo, but shitty western developers...