• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

So gratuitous English is a thing in Brazil too?

A bit, but not that much, I guess.

But Black Friday is known as Black Friday, since it's the name of the american holiday which was imported for the money$$

dsp pretty much cried on stream because he supposedly needs to pay $16k in addition to normal income in taxes by April, according to him

i'm not just saying cried to exaggerate, he pretty much did while blaming the 'trolls'

(he also chose thanksgiving to stream that)

Edited by Tryhard

he had an explanation but it's probably full of lies and deception

he mentioned something about wanting to refinance his house because of tax debt he 'could save up to $2000 per month'

and i'm like

this fucker can't live on thousands of dollars per month? the fuck does he do with money

I mean I'm pretty bad with money because I just randomly buy shit but i'm infinitely better than whatever phil was doing

that is of course, if he's not just making a sob story to garner additional sympathy, which is what i expect

dsp lies about as much as trump, it wouldn't be surprising

Edited by Tryhard

I keep a mad money fund for stuff I buy randomly (or stuff that's on my wish list). That's after I get done paying every day life bills. 

That way, I don't find myself short on cash on any given time. 

i think the worst part is when he mentioned that his parents were getting up there in age, implied they had health problems of some kind, admitted that he still asks them to help with money, and then mentions that he does want to see them sometimes next year since he's living in another state and then says that he wants to go see them "even if it was for the last time"

"My parents, I think they're sick and ill and I can't afford to see them and they wont last much longer... I really wanna see them next year, even if it's for the last time..."

jesus that's scummy

5 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

ugh our education minister is also a fucking nutjob

do they not believe in education like betsy devos?

9 hours ago, Яei Яei said:

oh shit why's that

Idk which part you were responding to.

As for FFVI I disliked one certain bossfight which had a gimmick I did not understand at all. Furthermore I dislike random encounters. It's a mechanic which daunts me to play JRPGs from the 90s like Dragon Quest or early Tales of games.

As for the luck part I've been stupidly lucky lately. Actually "transferred" is the wrong word; "traded" would be more fitting. When I see my family's braking apart (mainly my father (who does not deserve this title)), I really wished for something better.