The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 hours ago, Karimlan said:

I'm so tired of gachas that I'm repurchasing a Nintendo 3DS (i.e, I had one at some point a couple years ago but I had to sell it). That way I'll be able to work on my backlog. I'll end up getting a Switch at this rate next year lol

I kinda wanna get a 2DSXL honestly 

it's basically just a better 3DS but without the 3D, which, let's be real, is a genuine improvement 

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

the rethoric was already really fucking dumb as it was, to get actual n-bombs would honestly be the cherry on the shit cake

motherfucker really lasted 4 pages, unbelievable

I had forgotten how fucking addicting pokemon battle facilities are.

beat ultra sun, bred a few Pokes and most of my free time lately has been used on the battle tree.

my team are fucking champions, only lost at like 51 on super doubles and my current streak is at 70

Edited by Nobody

The issue ain't even associating PC to work (specially because i play most things on pc anyways) but my god excel is some office-job shit folks come on

39 minutes ago, shezzy said:

exactly man

honestly I associate my PC with work quite a bit as well and if I have the choice to get something on pc or console I’d pick console any day.

this post was brought to you by vita gang

There's definitely just a comfy feeling about playing a game on your couch that you just can't get on pc

and also, sometimes playing games on pc at night just feels kind of off for some reason. Or is that just me?

You guys don't even understand true gaming. True gaming is having your rpg characters planned out from beginning to end in accompanying excel spreadsheet before you even start the game.

Respecs are for casuals.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

nothing like playing on your bed in whichever position you want, without even having to look at the TV.

Nothing like slowly murdering your eyes from looking at tiny text 

I've been playing my cousin's copy of breath of the wild, and even though being able to just remove it from the dock and play handheld is just like, fuckin ridiculous, i swear it hurts my eyes to go from the tv to tablet mode 

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

nothing like playing on your bed in whichever position you want, without even having to look at the TV.

I've been playing my cousin's copy of breath of the wild, and even though being able to just remove it from the dock and play handheld is just like, fuckin ridiculous, i swear it hurts my eyes to go from the tv to tablet mode 

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

Really? I've never had this problem...

But then again, my eyes are already fucked up, considering I'm very near sighted and actually blind in one of them

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

Really? I've never had this problem...

But then again, my eyes are already fucked up, considering I'm very near sighted and actually blind in one of them

I think the issue might just be because BOTW requires you to be constantly scanning around for items and stupid godamn koroks, and I'm trying to concentrate on small things, on an already small screen, that I'm usually looking at on a TV 

and in case it's relevant, I don't use glasses or anything, I've got pretty good vision 

Edited by ChefGuevara