The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

5 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

His movie "death of a nation" (whose title is an homage to a KKK film) is fixated almost entirely on "the democrats are literal nazis" thing, and one of his points to defend this is that the democrats and the nazi's both made welfare part of their platforms in the 20's 

intelligent man, truly 

well aside from the whole hating the physically and mentally disabled, who were "burdens" and "drained resources from the state"

welfare was only for the Good Aryan Germans

also germany had welfare since bismarck in 1880 to begin with

Edited by Tryhard

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ChefGuevara said:

His movie "death of a nation" (whose title is an homage to a KKK film) is fixated almost entirely on "the democrats are literal nazis" thing, and one of his points to defend this is that the democrats and the nazi's both made welfare part of their platforms in the 20's 

intelligent man, truly 

The irony of this is not lost on me.

2 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Also I just checked his wiki page to make sure I hadn't gotten that tidbit from my nightmares and I found that the pastor officiating his wedding was actually Ted Cruz's dad

it all comes full circle god dammit

1 minute ago, Яei Яei said:

it all comes full circle god dammit

There's a great joke about inbred Yankees here somewhere but neither dinesh, nor his wife (who is Venezuelan...not sure what to make of that), nor Ted Cruz are fucking Americans 

they wont even let me have my jokes, the bastards

ajit pai is the net neutrality guy

dinesh d'souza is a right-wing conspiracy guy who often makes Fake News or just unverifiable ridiculous claims

I think the most backlash he got was when he said "Worst news since their parents told them to get summer jobs" on a picture of Parkland shooting survivors watching an assault weapon ban get voted down

he's also a known felon for campaign finance violations. trump pardoned him.

Edited by Tryhard

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Can someone quickly explain me who Dinesh D'Souza is?

i'm in class right now and can't read wikipedia right now.

is he that anti net neutrality guy, or is he someone else?

He's a pundit 

which automatically makes him shit, but he also dabbles in several films that are basically just far right propaganda, including an entire documentary/hit piece on Obama, and then another one on Hillary 

and again, he mocked the kids who got their school shot up on the internet, for not wanting to get shot 

hes also Indian, and so conservatives like to parade him around to show how they're definitely not racist, as if the perceived need to do all of the aforementioned parading doesn't speak for itself 

Can someone quickly explain me who Dinesh D'Souza is?

i'm in class right now and can't read wikipedia right now.

is he that anti net neutrality guy, or is he someone else?

He's a pundit 

which automatically makes him shit, but he also dabbles in several films that are basically just far right propaganda, including an entire documentary/hit piece on Obama, and then another one on Hillary 

and again, he mocked the kids who got their school shot up on the internet, for not wanting to get shot 

hes also Indian, and so conservatives like to parade him around to show how they're definitely not racist, as if the perceived need to do all of the aforementioned parading doesn't speak for itself 

I actually read about the setinelese people a few years ago, never expected that knowledge to be topical

like literally every time they've sent people there, it's gone the same way every time, including the time they sent armed dudes 

so that missionary motherfucker had it coming as far I'm concerned 

6 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

Huh, it's weird that they are still referred to as 'uncontacted' after all that. Unless it has a different definition then I expect.

Iirc the definiton is basically just like, not being governed at all

like the shuar tribes in ecuador associate directly with the government on a consistent basis, so they're not uncontacted, even though they live largely the same lives they always have 

at least, that's the way I understood it, correct me if I'm wrong 

in any case, this is an interesting read 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples

Edited by ChefGuevara

7 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

so that missionary motherfucker had it coming as far I'm concerned 

that was the SIXTH time that guy went there

what the fuck was he expecting

Have you all heard suicide by cop?

for me this is suicide by uncontacted tribe.

Nah

just an English dude obsessed with "civilizing" people, and as far as I'm concerned, he got what he deserved 

he was american 

Chau claimed that an arrow shot by a teenage member of the tribe had pierced the water-proof bible he was carrying. But a final note he wrote to his family suggests he had resolved to continue despite the risks. “You guys might think I’m crazy in all this but I think it’s worthwhile to declare Jesus to these people,” he wrote in his last note to his family on November 16. “God, I don’t want to die,” he added.

Towards the end of the diary, Chau asked God to forgive “any of the people on this island who try to kill me, and especially if they succeed.”

then don't go :thinking:

1 minute ago, Tryhard said:

he was american 

Chau claimed that an arrow shot by a teenage member of the tribe had pierced the water-proof bible he was carrying. But a final note he wrote to his family suggests he had resolved to continue despite the risks. “You guys might think I’m crazy in all this but I think it’s worthwhile to declare Jesus to these people,” he wrote in his last note to his family on November 16. “God, I don’t want to die,” he added.

Towards the end of the diary, Chau asked God to forgive “any of the people on this island who try to kill me, and especially if they succeed.”

then don't go :thinking:

Americans are just palette swaps of English people

the worst part is that I remember reading the sentinelese have warded off intruders non-lethally before by using arrows without arrowheads, so he probably did something to make them feel threatened 

17 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

Americans are just palette swaps of English people

the worst part is that I remember reading the sentinelese have warded off intruders non-lethally before by using arrows without arrowheads, so he probably did something to make them feel threatened 

He tried going there several times, that's probably it