The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

not a good scry, that one was

even if I remarked that I would be interested in fallout multiplayer i kinda wanted to see bethesda release it first before I touched it

(i didn't get it, as you'd imagine)

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The full story is that last month my brother wanted the game as his birthday gift. I tried to warn him of all of the red flags with the development but he bought into the hype. After 1 hour of playing that game it crashed 3 times. He stopped playing after the 3 hour mark and wishes he can get a refund.

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

if not, i can introduce you to baldur's gate

obsidian make pillars of eternity and tyranny as crpgs, they're good games, plus obsidian is the remnants of black isle who originally made baldur's gate and fallout and planescape torment

game awards is on friday, I believe, although I don't know if I can stand watching the Dorito Pope

Pillars of eternity actually really caught my eye

but I've never really played that sort of game so I haven't picked it up

plus I figured I should probably at least play fallout 1&2 first

I understand that actually

it's hard for me to connect with people as well, though i can do it after a while if there's a routine keeping us together. It's all momentary, though. After I haven't been with them for a while, i feel like we're complete strangers. Like, of course i remember them, but it's like they were a character in a movie or in a tv series i watched, as if all the things we've gone through together were dreams i had. All my old friends now feel like strangers whom i know a lot about and it's terrible.

i'm afraid it will eventually happen even with my parents after i move out.

Edited by Nobody

I feel like my family somewhat suffocate me often tbh.

have you ever felt like the internet was more real than real life? I feel this way quite often, it's weird. Like, as if the things i've gone through in person never happened, as if the internet was the "real world", while the real world was artificial, fake, as if there was a barrier between it and me. My memories of the things i've seen on the internet tend to be vivid, while everything else seems foggy, dream-like and distant.

I guess that's why i used to narrate so much stuff of my life on HHH, so that things could seem real to me later. Some of my strongest memories of irl events, are of stuff i wrote on hhh.

Edited by Nobody

I get how you feel, shezzy

and trying to talk to people online can just be frustrating and stressful a lot of the time 

because when you're looking at somebody face to face, it's harder to ignore them, and you're more inclined to just look them in the eye and tell them how you feel; online though, it's easy to lie, and you never know how people feel about each other 

as for my family though...well, my parents have always worked a lot, so me and my sister just kind of got into the habit of doing our own thing, we never really talk all that much 

it's probably not healthy, but it's inevitable, i suppose 

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I feel like my family somewhat suffocate me often tbh.

have you ever felt like the internet was more real than real life? I feel this way quite often, it's weird. Like, as if the things i've gone through in person never happened, as if the internet was the "real world", while the real world was artificial, fake, as if there was a barrier between it and me. My memories of the things i've seen on the internet tend to be vivid, while everything else seems foggy, dream-like and distant.

I guess that's why i used to narrate so much stuff of my life on HHH, so that things could seem real to me later. Some of my strongest memories of irl events, are of stuff i wrote on hhh.

I don't remember you talking about your personal life all that much

i remember I just did it because everybody else was doing it

otherwise, I'm usually very closed off as a person

I'm the other way around, actually, although I've admittedly never been an active part of an online community besides here

But i feel like, if I had stayed on sf the whole time, I'd be a lot more sheltered, woulda gotten stuck in a bubble with the friends I would've made, and I wouldn't have actually grown up at all

wrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Maybe

its at least an interesting thing to think about, I've certainly had thoughts about what, if anything I've gained by being here, but nothing seems to come to mind other than headaches, haha

or maybe it's just that we joined here when we were both kids, and overthought all this shit, yeah?

1 minute ago, shezzy said:

yeah you’re probably right bro. 

have a good life

I'm probably not

i just try to keep myself from getting too deep in that sort of convo without reminding myself that maybe I'm just being weird 

and, you know, the less time spent publicly talking about hhh the better

might not be the same for you though, at the end of the day, you probably know better about this sort of thing than I do

Regular people just annoy me

Like I hate it when I'm going shopping with my family and they decide to spend five minutes chatting with somebody I don't care about and I have to stand there and smile when I just want to be finished and go home

yes

and then you breed them, make the offspring breed with their parents, make the children of them breed with their parent/sibling and so on until they have perfect IVs. Worse than Fire Emblem. It's like the video game Habsburgs.

Also, make Dittos whores whose only purpose of existence is making offspring with every sort of pokemon (even genderless ones) and nothing more.

Edited by Nobody