• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Tryhard said:

cortez just proposing a plan has exposed that most politicians, the media, and the public in general apparently don't know how a marginal tax rate works or are being purposely ignorant about it

so that's good

It is sad that America as a country does not understand some of its basic principles of its tax system. It just highlights how stupid we are as a country. Exposing our stupidity is in the right direction, but shame and humiliation are not enough to save America. The only thing that can save America is starvation like during the Great Depression to force government intervention, and maybe with some hostile nuclear missiles touching our throats like during the Cold War to make us think twice about doing something stupid.

Edited by XRay

16 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I think? He had a page on Harvard's servers about his theoretical ltc and this:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Pure chiki 

You can't be serious 

...I fuckin hate the bourgeois 

21 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

image0.jpg

Is this @ yourself or someone else here or the entire site or what 

Brazil withdrawing from UN's Immigration Pact surely wouldn't bring any problems in the future.

After all, it's not like we have more people going to foreign countries than the opposite movement.

9 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

Brazil withdrawing from UN's Immigration Pact surely wouldn't bring any problems in the future.

After all, it's not like we have more people going to foreign countries than the opposite movement.

How hilariously short sighted 

And just because of Venezuelans? Seriously? When they're migrating across the whole damn continent?  Lmao 

21 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

i don't know

Whatever you say, tryhard

39 minutes ago, ChefGuevara said:

How hilariously short sighted 

And just because of Venezuelans? Seriously? When they're migrating across the whole damn continent?  Lmao 

Not just that but Bolsonaro's cabinet thinks Brazil has a muslim/ISIS problem, as well.

16 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

Not just that but Bolsonaro's cabinet thinks Brazil has a muslim/ISIS problem, as well.

Que

What the fuck

what, did they decide that seeing a few Lebanese guys in traffic was too much or something?

There are almost no muslims in Brazil. Like, 0.1% of the population, if that.

Millions of people with arab descent, but almost all of them are Christian, mostly Lebanese, but even people who descend from other arabs ended up christian anyway.

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Que

What the fuck

what, did they decide that seeing a few Lebanese guys in traffic was too much or something?

When you overdose on the USA kool-aid, you think you have the same "problems" as they have.

9 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

talking about woof, wasn't @ racism watchdog owner ultra problematic?

I had no idea such a thing existed. Based on an article from the Daily Beast, I am on doggo's side about a black woman saying I hate all white people. What she did was undoubtedly racist.

Edited by XRay

Hey guys how would you feel if the son of your vice president became the advisor for the president of one of your country's biggest bank? Even better, he triples his salary with the promotion.

Sounds good right?