The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/ae0uip/sekiro_gameinformer_february_2019_issue_detailed/

some interesting information

This game will also have a death penalty which From hasn't revealed yet. It won't be the classic corpse run to gain your souls Miyazaki mentions. They want players to still feel the fear of death so they will incorporate a system that will achieve that in the final product.

we /demonssouls/ now boys

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob alert. And scrub is not even that bad.

And cuck is hardly an insult as it says FAR more about the speaker than the listener. If you are not into netorare, cuck does not even apply to you and you can laugh at whoever says it; it is the equivalent of calling someone who does not wear glasses four eyes and it makes the speaker look bad. As far as I am concerned, the only people who say cuck are jobless insecure cherryboys who would have never graduated into manhood without the pity from their sisters.

HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE OUR MILICO MINISTERS WANT TO BE LEFT OUT OF THE PENSION REFORM HAHAHAHAHAHA 

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH THAT WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

A MAMATA NÃO PODE PARARRRRRRRR

7 hours ago, Tryhard said:

can we stop this

Agreed. Ricky Gervais and Stephen Fry would undoubtedly be on board.

Edited by Karimlan

Oh, cool, they're airing the Bardock and Broly movies on CN. With the new Broly movie on theaters this Friday, no wonder...

Wait, what the heck, Mario Castañeda didn't voice Goku in the Broly movie!? SACRILEGE!!!

57 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

wait, what the heck, Mario Castañeda didn't voice Goku in the Broly movie!? SACRILEGE!!!

yeah can you imagine how we felt when they changed the voice actors for basically every non-Goku character in DBKai?

28 minutes ago, Яei Яei said:

yeah can you imagine how we felt when they changed the voice actors for basically every non-Goku character in DBKai?

Just every non-Goku character? Over here even Goku got changed in DBKai.

Unsurprisingly, DBKai: The Final Chapters brought (most of) the original voices back.

On the subject of, the Broly movie actually changed quite a few voices. I searched it up and apparently it was due to some contract dispute regarding the payment. So some actors refused after failing to reach an agreement. Goku's was one of the few exception, but he decided to support his coworkers and refused to work on the movie as well.

That doesn't the change the fact how wierd it is to hear Yajirobe's voice coming from Gohan. lol

---

Oh, after Broly it's now the one with Janemba.

I see what they did there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Goku's voice actor is so notable that he also voiced SpongeBob and Jackie Chan in that 00s cartoon. People would take it personally if he wasn't there for DBKai/DBS/movies.

Ours also has quite the profile.

When it comes to Dragon Ball, Goku was actually not his first role there. He first voiced a young Master Roshi in the DB era, before voicing adult Goku. Fun little fact, it was his son who convinced him to voice Goku, having become a fan of the series. Said son currently voices Whis, by the way.

The only major voice acting family (that I know of) in Brazil is that Seiya's VA is Saga's VA son, and Saori's VA brother.

As far as VA families go, I only really know one as well. Castañeda also has a daughter in the VA business. The mother of the siblings is also a VA.

Amusingly, they almost came close to voicing an actual family together. I believe it was in MLP, where the daughter currently voices one of the main characters. When said character's parents have shown up, it has been Castañeda and his now ex-wife voicing them.

Ayy lmao Damares doesn't believe in evolution

"The Evangelical church lost ground in history. We lost ground in science when we let the theory of evolution be taught in schools, when we didn't question it. When we didn't occupy science. The evangelical church and science went separate ways and 'let's leave science alone, walking alone'. And now, scientists took control of that area."

insomnia is the worst

After a pretty slow day Door Dashing, I played Betrayal at House on the Hill with my friends.

Yesterday and today are pretty slow. Maybe people stopped spending money after the holidays.

We are in a rough spot when the Punisher's cocreator has to say that police officers using the skull logo is Actually A Bad Thing.

Hmm, as much as I'd want to go watch the new DB movie this Friday... it's possible I might have to wait until Saturday. Well, no big issue there.

---

Man, I had a dream last night where my brother was playing SRW Compact 3. Hahaha, that sounds so weird to me, since he's not really that into SRPG's (once I was semi-succesful in getting him to play a FE game or two, but eventually he stopped), let alone knowing Japanese to play something like SRW. He was playing the Escaflowne finale, since I remember telling him he could recruit those two enemy catgirls (don't remember their names) if they survived the stage. All those times reading walkthroughs paid for something now.

Wish I could've been the one playing SRW in MY dream, hahahaha...

---

Speaking of SRW...

Looking good there. Even has a glimpse of El Dorado. That's nice.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ragnarok, huh.

I think there was a time I played RO2 (same type of Ragnarok?). I don't think I ever reached far on the questline... probably due to all those times wanting to the dungeons and the problem of teamming up with others...